Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is now near certain Brock Lesnar will not appear at 'Mania and LeBron James is out of the question.So what do you think Vince will book to entice a still economically fragile public to spend $50 on this PPV? You know,the event the shareholders rely on the most!

Although WM can sell off the name alone,it is clear the WWE PPV model is in deep decline and last year's event pulled a disappointing number.The biggest rumoured match is another version of Orton/Cena,but that pulled some alltime low buy rates in the fall of 2009.

·
Registered
802 Posts
The rocks return :) i know hopefull but love to see it

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
Undertaker will come back after months of time off to steel the show off of guys you actually deserve to headline.
Then he will have 6months off again.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Orton/Cena ,Barrett/Taker,Edge vs either Del rio ,Christian or Kane or in some form of a triple threat or four way.Probably Trips and Sheamus in a rematch.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You mean big non-WWE stars? Can't think of anyone else. I'm sure there will be some sporting or entertainment celebrity hasbeen that no one outside the US has heard of, but that really won't be the same as having someone like Brock Lesnar back.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Justin Bieber vs. Hornswoggle is their only money celebrity matchup left....

Bad joke aside, the only money match left at this point is Cena vs. Taker match but i don't think it will happen this year, aside from Nexus stuff there isn't a lot of big money maker matchup, even i doubt Edge vs. Christian will be that big of a draw, maybe they will focus more on establishing new young stars at WM this year because they need to invest in young talents for future WM events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts