Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,365 Posts
Well actually losing a feud for once helps the Undertaker no end, because people can now consider the chance that he can lose again in the future. Suddenly his matches are way less predictable. Doubtless he will move on to this feud after Wrestlemania though.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Apparently he dug out of his own grave, so in terms of importance...

Interrupting 52250th Return > Getting Buried Alive

and

Stopping Undertaker Return > 5 Post-Match Brogue Kicks PLUS Possibly Career-Ending Steel Pipe Attack

This is what makes WWE.

Oh yeah, Kane. He come back for him when it's time aka Kane's retirement.

· Registered
19 Posts
It might be a main focus first of the HHH-Taker. It might be a focus on Extreme Rules (Taker-Kane and Barrett) plus Sheamus-Hunter. If they will put the two matches in the Mania, it might suck, in my opinion. Barrett is not having a big push in his career, he's there, but he's not yet deserving to face Taker, especially in Wrestlemania. Also, for Sheamus-HHH, especially now, Sheamus is losing his spark to his place right now, defeated by Mark Henry is really a clear statement that Sheamus is losing momentum and might regain momentum first before facing Hunter again.

· Registered
344 Posts
I don't even know yet if we're supposed to remember this fued, or Sheamus/HHH.

· Banned
10,027 Posts
What Undertaker/Barrett/Kane feud? And what Sheamus/HHH feud?

Pst: The correct answer is both of those feuds are too unimportant to be brought up during the road to Wrestlemania and WWE is making the right choice by ignoring them. Seriously do any of you really want to see a Kane/Taker/Barrett match?

· Banned
1,198 Posts
Pst: The correct answer is both of those feuds are too unimportant to be brought up during the road to Wrestlemania and WWE is making the right choice by ignoring them. Seriously do any of you really want to see a Kane/Taker/Barrett match?
Taker/Kane? No. Taker/Barrett yes. A singles programme with a veteran like 'Taker is exactly what Barrett needs to improve. And considering that he's going to be one of the guys who's going to be a top star for the rest of his career, I'd start work on making him so sooner rather than later.

I am actually pissed off that WWE went for the Attitude Era style short sighted, hotshot booking bullshit with this match.

· Registered
392 Posts
Not sure why the Kane thing needs to be revisited. Faces don't have to come out on top every time.

They had a rivalry, the final match was Buried Alive, Kane won, end of story.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.