Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The point I'm trying to make is how can a rock/punk promo relate to his feud with cena and how would this work if they're both babyfaces.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
A Rock/Punk promo is a bad idea imo, not that it wouldn't be funny and entertaining!

One of two things would happen.

1: Punk would get buried bigtime, and I don't want to see that. I like enjoying both wrestlers atm. :\ I hope Rock doesn't spoil CM Punk for me.

2: CM Punk pretends like nothing he says means anything, then replies with a couple blanket statements for pops with Punk fans. Which would just cheapen the promo and disappoint me.

Honestly, I hope it doesn't happen. I don't feel the two would mesh well together. They're both good as the "attacker" on the mic. Remember Rock/Jericho? :\ Don't want to see a repeat. Q_Q Even though it was funny. A CM Punk/Rock showdown should be reserved for after Rock/Cena in any case. I don't think Rock is going to be gone forever again like before. He'll be back even after WM.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think Rock/Punk promo will be something like this:

CM Punk: Why did you leave if you love this place so much? You are a phony!

The Rock: I'm doing movies to pave path for guys like you.

CM Punk: No, you do movies to make more money by doing much less.

The Rock: SHUT UP BITCH! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!

·
WF Veteran
975 Posts
I think Rock/Punk promo will be something like this:

CM Punk: Why did you leave if you love this place so much? You are a phony!

The Rock: I'm doing movies to pave path for guys like you.

CM Punk: No, you do movies to make more money by doing much less.

The Rock: SHUT UP BITCH! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!
No it wouldn't rock would embarrassing punk on the Mic

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Yes he can. "Unlike you Dwayne, I stay in my proper place and doing what I am good at. I don't suck another industry dry that I don't belong in for my own benefit."

It's a stretch yes, but that gives Rock the chance to rebuttal that although he has shit like Tooth Fairy and Doom on his resume, he also has Fast Five and the Other Guys.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes he can. "Unlike you Dwayne, I stay in my proper place and doing what I am good at. I don't suck another industry dry that I don't belong in for my own benefit."

It's a stretch yes, but that gives Rock the chance to rebuttal that although he has shit like Tooth Fairy and Doom on his resume, he also has Fast Five and the Other Guys.
Rock can easily bury punk on how he's done mo0re for the buisness and its because of guys like him and austin punk isnt in wcw right now jobbing to a 1000th incarnation of the nwo.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
"That's right, Dwayne. Thanks to the supposed groundwork guys like you and Austin paved, I find myself playing second-fiddle to dinosaurs like the Clique, and to overrated same old shit hacks like Cena and Orton.

Why don't you wanna get in the ring with me in your hometown on the biggest stage of 'em all? The answer is quite simple - I am better than you.

So instead you'll prove NOTHING by defeating one of the biggest mistakes this industry has ever seen, just to satisfy your own ego in front of your friends and family."

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then majority of the crowd boos punk and that kills his own babyface momentum by attacking one of the hugest babyfaces ever real smart.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
then the heavens crack open and the angels arrive and carry the rock into the sky as he is clearly the second incarnation of our lord, goes on to cure cancer, feed all the hungry and gets the mother of all pops when he makes the anti christ and hitler tap out both in the same sharpshooter

·
Registered
20 Posts
A Rock/Punk promo is a bad idea imo, not that it wouldn't be funny and entertaining!

One of two things would happen.

1: Punk would get buried bigtime, and I don't want to see that. I like enjoying both wrestlers atm. :\ I hope Rock doesn't spoil CM Punk for me.

2: CM Punk pretends like nothing he says means anything, then replies with a couple blanket statements for pops with Punk fans. Which would just cheapen the promo and disappoint me.

Honestly, I hope it doesn't happen. I don't feel the two would mesh well together. They're both good as the "attacker" on the mic. Remember Rock/Jericho? :\ Don't want to see a repeat. Q_Q Even though it was funny. A CM Punk/Rock showdown should be reserved for after Rock/Cena in any case. I don't think Rock is going to be gone forever again like before. He'll be back even after WM.
The Rock/Jericho rivalry was great, especially on the mic. I hope to god if they ever do a CM Punk/Rock rivalry, it can be even half as good as rock/jericho.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
then the heavens crack open and the angels arrive and carry the rock into the sky as he is clearly the second incarnation of our lord, goes on to cure cancer, feed all the hungry and gets the mother of all pops when he makes the anti christ and hitler tap out both in the same sharpshooter
It's not that serious dude.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Im sorry, i was just going by the general tone of your posts. I was about to get to the part where he wins the oscar for greatest actor in history followed by the nobel prize and the Time Magazine Man of the Millennium award

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sorry, i was just going by the general tone of your posts. I was about to get to the part where he wins the oscar for greatest actor in history followed by the nobel prize and the Time Magazine Man of the Millennium award
You blindly ignore the posts the other poster makes about using a fictional promo of what punk would say to the rock and go after my post cool.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
No, the reason I went after you is because another poster actually tried to get a decent logical argument going while you tried your best to sidetrack it, ignore what he's trying to say, bragging about how big the Rock is and how pathetic Punk would look and that even if God himself tried to cut a promo on the Rock youd try to act if he's nothing.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, the reason I went after you is because another poster actually tried to get a decent logical argument going while you tried your best to sidetrack it, ignore what he's trying to say, bragging about how big the Rock is and how pathetic Punk would look and that even if God himself tried to cut a promo on the Rock youd try to act if he's nothing.
I didn't mention God your taking it overboard I can see that you resent my post because you don't think highly of dwayne which is fine

·
Banned
2 Posts
You got to be one of the top 5 gayest [email protected] on the internet anywhere. Dick sucking Punk..obsessed with Rock having fans and being a icon...just a gay coward all around. You need to get some pussy and man up for once.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
What I am saying is, judging by your post, NOBODY in the universe could argue with The Rock because of A) the rocks mic skillss

B) The rock's overness with the crowd

c) the rock's success and history

So realistically speaking, when you get a man like Punk who can match the Rock in promo ability, you immediately ridicule him even though Punk busted his ass for years, working up from high school gyms, living and breathing this business, worshipping it from the time he was a kid. Just because of what The Rock did in the past, that somehow puts him on a pedestal above all others. As well as factoring in the crowd, who often enough, are pretty stupid. There was no crowd when Mick said the promo Cane Dewey, but it was still magical. There was no crowd when Jake started taking down Ted Dibiase, but it was still magical. The crowd, mostly, are idiots.

Judging by that logic you are using, the only realistic person who can show up The Rock is either God, Muhammed Ali, or Buddy Rogers.

You got to be one of the top 5 gayest [email protected] on the internet anywhere. Dick sucking Punk..obsessed with Rock having fans and being a icon...just a gay coward all around. You need to get some pussy and man up for once.
Not bad for a first post. Welcome to WF. if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask the mods as they ban you within 5 minutes.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts