Wrestling Forum banner

Yeah, read the thread title.

• It is pointless and overused

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • What groups?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG THEY ARE THE GREATEST THINGS EVER!!! I <3 GROUPS!!! XOXOXOXO!!!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Ehh...I don\'t care

Votes: 8 53.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they are way overused. I can name 15 people off the top of my head who have lists in their signautre. I fail to see why everyone gets so high off being in someone's signature.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Yeah I think so to_Oh well the Meaniacs will out last any homies and homeslices!

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. They were cool and fun at first, but now.......

GOOOO HOMESLICES!!!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Homeslices suck cause Im not one of them.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Mean, that made no sense. You agree that they are stupid and overused, yet you go on to say about how cool the Meaniacs (or whatever) are.

YOU.

MAKE.

NO.

SENSE.

AND.

YOU.

ARE.

NOT.

VERY.

CREATIVE.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Mr.Hankey said:
I think they are way overused. I can name 15 people off the top of my head who have lists in their signautre. I fail to see why everyone gets so high off being in someone's signature.
Very overused. Half of the people with lists wouldnt even have a clue who the people are in them and usually they ask if people want to be in it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
They are all Just a Bit of Harmless Fun......as long as a Gang Sig War does not break out there is nothing wrong with them!!

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Ithink everyone has a respect list. I just dont see a point to putting it in my sig, you should know if i respect you or not. So there's no need.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Im really bulding up an army, :agree:

Ivans Hobos : :agree: :agree: :agree: :D :agree: :D :agree: :D :agree: :D :agree: :D :D :agree: :D :D :agree: :D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ya, so they're probably overused. But so what if they are just a "fad"? There is no harm having them, just some pointless fun. And sorry for ripping off the creators of the original few lists, cuz I guess me having one doesn't help;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Like I said in a different post Respect should be earned and not given away like that. I wouldnt want any respect I didnt earn. I also wont give respect that isnt earned.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts