Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Sports are always decent hobbies to pursue, due to increasing your level of health and on a whole making you fitter.

But for Puggle, I dunno... Maybe you can make your own sport up are something.

Your just that damn good.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I play hockey it gives me something to do 4 days a week (during the season), keeps me fit, gets me meeting new people and you become close friends with your team-mates. Plus it helps get out any frustration/agression you have in you.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
reading, basketball, volleyball, video games...

·
BANG BANG!
2,352 Posts
Paintball is pretty awesome if you have a steady income to go frequently. Maybe you could organize a group outing with some friends or coworkers.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Gym, video games very occasionally. Really big on DVDs atm, going through a phase, reading and like Wrestling<Cena, well last year anyway, playing guitar (although not very much these days, gone off it.)

·
- - - - - - - - - -
3,765 Posts
This may sound like work to some people, but I actually find it calming to clean my car. I'll spend a few hours every week or so cleaning it inside and out.

It's also led to me making some extra cash as people now pay me to detail their cars. It's a good side job for spending money

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
This may sound like work to some people, but I actually find it calming to clean my car. I'll spend a few hours every week or so cleaning it inside and out.
I feel the urge to do this a lot too.

I play guitar, attend the gym for a few hours a couple of days a week, do a lot of reading and screenplay writing. All good ways to keep me occupied on days where nothing much is going on.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I play piano sometimes, but i'm surfing on the net most of the times when i'm bored.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts