Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My favorite cartoons of all time are Mickie Mouse, Scooby-Doo, Beavis and Butt-Head, Looney Tunes, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Pink Panther, and King of the Hill.

The Pink Panther probably has the best theme song in cartoon history. The Flintstones and Johnny Bravo are also great cartoons to watch. As a kid, I used to watch Space Ghost Coast to Coast and it was truly awesome, but sadly they don't make new episodes anymore, it aired from 1994 to 2008.

What are your favorite cartoons of all time?

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
I love most of them even the old classic one like MGM Cartoon,Tom and Jerry (the 1950 version not the modern one), Scooby-Doo, Looney Tones,Woody Woodpecker.

For modern one in mid 2000-ish.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I love most of them even the old classic one like MGM Cartoon,Tom and Jerry (the 1950 version not the modern one), Scooby-Doo, Looney Tones,Woody Woodpecker.

For modern one in mid 2000-ish.
Best animated series of all time. Can’t remember how many times I’ve gone back and binged all 3 seasons.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Best animated series of all time. Can’t remember how many times I’ve gone back and binged all 3 seasons.
I lost the whole DVD during the flood, then I have downloaded it from torrent a months ago.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I lost the whole DVD during the flood, then I have downloaded it from torrent a months ago.
Ouch! I’ve got all 3 seasons on DVD, though I usually watch it on Amazon Prime. Just got done binging the follow up, Legend of Korra, after putting it off for years for some reason (think I was put off by seeing some criticism after the finale).

Obviously not as good as its predecessor, but still really enjoyed it. Just a shame Nickelodeon treated it so shabbily...

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Ouch! I’ve got all 3 seasons on DVD, though I usually watch it on Amazon Prime. Just got done binging the follow up, Legend of Korra, after putting it off for years for some reason (think I was put off by seeing some criticism after the finale).

Obviously not as good as its predecessor, but still really enjoyed it. Just a shame Nickelodeon treated it so shabbily...
I only watched Korra for one season and then I realized the Avatar State not the huge elements in the story,it's more like cheat code for Korra and they never revealed what happened to one of my favorite character,Azula,I wish she have role even for small scene like Toph.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,193 Posts
As a kid I enjoyed; Ninja Turtles, Batman the Animated Series, Ghostbusters, Beavis and Butthead, Doug, Rugrats.

Batman really stands the test of time to this day. Great animated series.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
As a kid I enjoyed; Ninja Turtles, Batman the Animated Series, Ghostbusters, Beavis and Butthead, Doug, Rugrats.

Batman really stands the test of time to this day. Great animated series.
I was waiting for someone to post Batman: The Animated Series. It's such a good fucking show. It's just as entertaining now as an adult as it was when I was a kid. They found a perfect balance of kid friendly violence and content, while still being able to appeal to everyone. The visuals are fucking great too

Other favorites:

Looney Tunes
Beavis and Butthead
TMNT
The Simpsons
Rick and Morty

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,193 Posts
I was waiting for someone to post Batman: The Animated Series. It's such a good fucking show. It's just as entertaining now as an adult as it was when I was a kid. They found a perfect balance of kid friendly violence and content, while still being able to appeal to everyone. The visuals are fucking great too

Other favorites:

Looney Tunes
Beavis and Butthead
TMNT
The Simpsons
Rick and Morty
Completely agree about Batman: The Animated Series. I just bought the entire series on Youtube last month and am enjoying it. It's still great. And the animation itself is still great quality.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
The Simpsons (seasons 1 - 9)
South Park
Masters of the Universe (Skeletor is the GOAT villain)
Hey Arnold
Recess
1994 Spiderman
Scooby-Doo Where Are You
Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels

There's probably more but that's all I can think off at the top of my head.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The Simpsons (1990-1995)
The Flintstones
Johnny Bravo
X-Men (1990's)

Probably the only ones I could still binge watch to this day

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ren and stimpy,rockos modern life, ahhhhhh real monsters,doug,hey Arnold futurama,king of the hill,dragon ball z,samurai jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts