Wrestling Forum banner

What are your dream matches that may never happen?

1835 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Bushmaster
Or were your dream matches that have no chance of occuring

It can involve wrestlers from other promotions or that werent in WWE, but must include AT LEAST 1 current or former WWE star.

Can also say wrestlers that have already faced off but with different gimmicks of course

Heres my list

Most of the matches I listed are feud oriented.

1) Eddie Guerrero(03-05 gimmick) Vs Ric Flair(during his time in Evolution)

I've always thought they were the dirtiest playas in the game lol. I can imagine this much being funny as hell and great technically.

2) The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
Both of them as they are now

3) The Rock(hollywood-03) Vs Rey Mysterio(02-03)
Can u imagine the promos... can u just imagine lool

4) The Rock Vs Santino Marella(heel-07)
for the LOLs

5) Booker T&Goldust(02) Vs DX(06)
Battle of the tag teams that make me LMFAO

6) Booker T&Goldust Vs(02) The McMahons(Shane n Vince)
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
OP's choices are horrible, imo.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Daniel Bryan. - Came to my mind straight away.
AJ Styles vs. Eddie Guerrero. - My top current wrestler vs. my top wrestler from the past, absolute dream match.
Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels. - Apparently WWE were going to book it for WM22, would have been a classic.
AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels. - Again, two of my all time favs.
Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan. - Obviously the match would be prime, but you even have the student vs. teacher angle.
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan. - Technical dream.
AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio. - Mysterio's luche libre style would suit AJ's in-ring style perfectly.
AJ Styles vs Shelton Benjamin - Both wrestler's have a very similar style and could put on a great technical match or a more high flying type match, would be very diverse.
Kurt Angle vs. Shelton Benjamin - (Not 100% sure it's never happened) Like with DB/HBK they could use the whole student vs. teacher angle.

Just a few I can think of right now. I'm sure there are plenty more I would love to have seem, but unfortunately may never get to.

· Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Eddie Guerrero vs Randy Savage
Randy Savage vs Shawn Michaels (It's happened but it wasn't the best)
Randy Savage vs Kurt Angle
Randy Savage vs AJ Styles
Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

Obviously none of them will ever happen but I can dream.

· The Man
27,709 Posts
Ok you say may never happen OP has some that just plain wont happen unless we get some Shamans or somebody lol. But maybe a couple i got would be
Shelton Benjamin vs AJ Styles
CM Punk vs Austin
The Rock vs Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio vs Mistico (wrestlemania loser takes mask off)
Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle
Dude Love vs Cactus Jack vs Mankind vs Mick Foley

· Registered
4,666 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Ok you say may never happen OP has some that just plain wont happen unless we get some Shamans or somebody lol. But maybe a couple i got would be
Shelton Benjamin vs AJ Styles
CM Punk vs Austin
The Rock vs Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio vs Mistico (wrestlemania loser takes mask off)
Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle
Dude Love vs Cactus Jack vs Mankind vs Mick Foley
If you ignore the point stipulation, this may not be as unlikely as you think. If Mistico debuts as a heel on SmackDown, Rey would be the perfect person to put him over into the main-event scene. This is presuming the rumors about McMahon wanting to push Latin are true and that Mistico won't just be jobbed out. Either way it's more likely then most of the matches listed in this thread.

PS: Great list!

· The Man
27,709 Posts
If you ignore the point stipulation, this may not be as unlikely as you think. If Mistico debuts as a heel on SmackDown, Rey would be the perfect person to put him over into the main-event scene. This is presuming the rumors about McMahon wanting to push Latin are true and that Mistico won't just be jobbed out. Either way it's more likely then most of the matches listed in this thread.

PS: Great list!
Thanks. ever since i heard Mistico had gotten signed and seen him in action i just hoped for a mask vs mask match at wrestlemania with Rey putting him over and retiring. We know he is banged up and has knee problems. I can see it now. Him Losing and taking hi smask off in the center of the ring. Mask off and we see tears coming down his face and he gets a standing ovation. I know lots of ppl hate Rey cuz he is superman like but he is one of the greatest ever. And him going out lik ethat would be amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.