what are you looking forward at summerslam

im looking forward to

Nexus vs Team Cena - the chance that someone going to join nexus is good

Kane vs Rey Mysterio - hoping the Undertaker returns to reveal his attacker

that all so far

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Orton/Sheamus and Show/SES have also been announced...

To answer the question though, I'm looking forward to the 7 on 7. First to see how it all plays out, if anyone turns etc and second...to hopefully see Morrison not get eliminated first :p

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I am looking forward to hopefully a good match between Orton and Sheamus. Also hoping for something out of the 7 on 7, as long as it does not become a mess. I want the rest of the card to deliver, but I am resting my hopes on those two matches.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Watching Bret Hart hopefully get the shit kicked out of him.

Hopefully seeing The Undertaker return and do something that's not his usual crap. (Standing on the stage with fire, sending lightning to the ring, etc).

Seeing Orton lose. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
what a weak summerslam, 4 mathces ??

man how they have fallen off, at least we got the NXT angle, so I hope something shocking comes out of that and NXT wins, & i guess Taker will come back & start his feud with kane.

Can care less about Sheamus/RKO it has no build up, no feud, no animosity at all, I dont even know why Sheamus is champion.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Cena possibly going heel, if not then some other big unsuspecting ending to the SS feud.

Taker returns, and/or Kane puts Mysterio in a casket(though if taker returns, i see him being in the casket)

SES-Big Show isn't gonna end cleanly either, I see some sort of big finish with some unsuspecting person coming to help out big show(or ses)

Seeing Sheamus either retain and hopefully have our first ever ppv without cena-orton or hhh in the main event title scene
OR
Orton wins and our first Orton face run as WWE champ begins.

·
Registered
417 Posts
what a weak summerslam, 4 mathces ??

man how they have fallen off, at least we got the NXT angle, so I hope something shocking comes out of that and NXT wins, & i guess Taker will come back & start his feud with kane.

Can care less about Sheamus/RKO it has no build up, no feud, no animosity at all, I dont even know why Sheamus is champion.
You really think there's only going to be 4 matches?!?!

Melina Vs. Alicia
Dolph Vs. Kofi
And a Tag match for the belts (Matt & Christian vs The Harts?!?!)

Will all probably be added to the card this week.

Maybe even one more. The Miz Vs. Bourne (US title)

Plus potential of
The Undertaker's return.
Team Raw imploding during/after the match.
The MIz cashing in on Sheamus after he beats Orton.
The General manager revealing himself?!?!
Plus Swagger etc all have to be on the card somewhere, whether its a run via run in, impromptu matches.

Whilst this isnt going to be one of the best Summerslams it has potential be a good PPV.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yeah aside from the NXT vs. WWE angle, and the Kane/Rey/Taker stuff. The build for this PPV has been poor and next to non existent. They have a week now to put together and try to build the rest of the card. Summerslam is supposed to be the 2nd biggest PPV of the year for WWE and I know they have some top guys out with injury this year. But still this is honestly one of the weakest Summerslam cards ever. I personally have no interest in buying this PPV and I don't really look forward to seeing anything on it. Which is kind of sad to say considering WWE have been on a roll with quality PPV's this year despite the somewhat limited talent roster. But I just don't see this year's Summerslam being anything special at all.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
One thing I'm REALLY jazzed about this year is that at the Axxess convention, they're gonna be giving (hopefully) a whole load more details about Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

God I hope it includes the members of Nexus, even if it only has them as NXT rookies, not the proper stable. i just want them there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.