·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are "Warning Points"?

B

·
0 Posts
You get warning points for being bad. You spam, you get 5, but most of the time, you won't get them. If you are disrespectful to a staff member, you'll get warned. If you don't follow rules, you'll be warned. Shat like that. You can only get 30 points before you are banned from Warning Points. A link to the Warning List is on the Main Page. It gives what you can be warned for and shat like that.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You are only banned totally once Admin IP bans you. If you receive 30 warning points, you can sign-up with a different account, but once you've been IP banned, that's it, you will not be able to access the site.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not??

B

·
0 Posts
Yea. Like, most AOL users have the same IP. It's because of the IPs being the same, or changing all the time.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Lita Is The Best said in post #10 :
Ok thanks but how come you have 45 and havent been banned are you one of the guys who run it
Because they are Mods... they run this place...

They can, and nobody has a say.
They can also have warning points to 45, because they run this place.
And can't be kicked out unless the higher power does it.
THAT is why :agree:

Ahhh the joys of being a Moderator... :(

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Well looking at WEChamp's Warning list, he was warned by Subtle Suicide once for "Disrespect Towards A Forum Leader" for 15 points; then twice by OZ or whatever he calls himself now, both for Disrespect Towards A Forum Leader as well, even though OZ's comment was "I don't like you". By the look of it, OZ clicked the submit button twice. Nitemare would have un-banned him, but his Warning Points remained the same. Same with BabyBoy, he was banned by another Mod, who at the time didn't realise that warning him would actually ban him. Not very bright. Both of these happened before they became Mods. Only Admin control the removal of points. Mods have nothing to do with it and we don't get treated any differently. Kaneanite, an Admin; warned GP, a Super-Mod, a few weeks ago for double posting. Mods are not above being warned.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Adam an Admin? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No. Nitemare is the Head Admin, Kaneanite is Admin and Amish is also Admin, only because without him the site wouldn't be here. He pays for it, not that he really knows what to do with the Admin Panel. I'm not being disrespectful but it is true. Adam is a just a Mod.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You did it to prove to Nitemare that you could. No other reason. There was no disrespect, I should have warned you for spamming. And remember this always, you're only a Forum Leader because of me.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Rajah said in post #14 :
Amish is also Admin, only because without him the site wouldn't be here. He pays for it, not that he really knows what to do with the Admin Panel. I'm not being disrespectful but it is true.
Are you sure it's true? Did he tell you or something? I always figured he knew his way around the admin cp decently. I know for sure he knows more than I do for administrating...
luv u amishhhh

N

·
0 Posts
Amish is coordinated with the admin CP. He makes changed (such as the PPV at the top) to templates whenever I am not online to change them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts