Wrestling Forum banner

What are they doing with sheamus?!

2926 36
First a loss to Mark Henry.
The HHH thing was ok, i mean it was a big return.
But then he gots airborned?!?

A untalented guy like Cena is WWEs posterchild, but damn good wrestler like sheamus (morrison vs sheamus @ tlc 4 example) is getting loss after loss against guys like
mark henry and evan bourne?!?
Reactions: Ghetto Anthony
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last year it was 'WHY ARE THEY PUSHING SHEAMUS SO FAST!?' You should all be grateful that Sheamus is actually in a position where he CAN be depushed.
I never complained that they are pushing sheamus this fast.
I mean it was worth it. He's a great superstar.
It's good to push talents like sheamus or alberto del rio this fast

· Registered
344 Posts
He's getting BERRIED!

Seriously, I wasn't all for the big push last year, maybe a slower push towards the top. But however, if you're gonna push someone that much, you might as well not put it to waste and completely bury the guy. Now no one believes he'll be winning any matches. I'm surprised T-Truth didn't pin him in the Elimination Chamber.

· Banned
411 Posts
I just saw it :shocked: poor sheamus first swagger now sheamus
im just shocked and sad :( wow im speechless i really am i really enjoy sheamus this is horrible damn man the two superstars i really enjoyed watching arent shit now it's not cool at all

· Banned
18,342 Posts
There were reports that #2 guy in WWE, Kevin Dunn, doesn't like him. I guess that's the answer.

· Banned
411 Posts
So what does this mean for sheamus. everyweek is a step down the ladder. He'll lose to ted debiase at this rate, After that superstars with swagger atleast if that happens i can just watch superstars to see them :rolleyes:

· Banned
411 Posts
WAIT WHAT.......... HE LOST TO EVAN BOURNE HE LOST TO EVAN BOURN !?!? i haven't watched raw yet just the first segmant thats crazy i remember sheamus making an example of him this proves it. his done his carear is over shit what a waste of talent wwe is great seriously KAVAL MVP SWAGGER SHEAMUS MATT STRIKER is anyone other than sellouts safe :cuss:

I SHOULD GO TO RANTS im pissed whats the point of pushing a guy if you do this shit to them its bullshit for the fans it seems you can only go for cena they only want you to be a fan of cena

· Registered
422 Posts
I read somewhere, that they are "humbling" Swagger, because he became a jerk backstage after he got the WHC. Maybe the same with Sheamus? I have heard that he fell out with some on creative!?!?

Besides.....

Triple H putting him through a table...great. And then he was forced into a match minutes later against a fresh Evan Bourne. I dont see what the problem is? selling the attack by HHH and give Bourne momentum upon his return.

And maybe, just maybe, they're going to build Henry up as a strong guy again after him being a joke when he was teaming with the power ranger at the start of last year. Henry is "the worlds strongest man" and maybe before he retires, they're going to give him one last push...... Besides Henry = Ratings!

· #WWELogic
4,372 Posts
Question: What are they doing with sheamus?
Answer: The right thing, sure maybe he's jobbing out a bit to fast but again he was shot up and given the WWE title WAY to fast to begin with. So maybe this even things out.

My personal opinion is I just loved it when HHH & Bourne sent him straight into the jobbers closet in under a half an hour.

Stay Frosty

· Banned
5,164 Posts
People are getting too panicking over this Sheamus ordeal. He's still King of the Ring. He's just getting lost in the shuffle as we are heading into WrestleMania season. His time will come again.

· Registered
15 Posts
Honstly his fatal 4 way WWE championship victory WAS PATHETIC!
him winning 2010's KING OF THE RING was a rubbish attempt of making him feared again
BUT IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT
if they wanted sheamus to be feared then HE should of won the ladder match at TLC
hell he beat cena in a tables match LAST TLC so this could have been the start of an irish INVASION or something
but GOD DAMM! :(

· Registered
456 Posts
There's a downside to the creative team's 'vision' right now; Sheamus is being put on the back-burner, which is a pity, because he has a lot to offer the fans and the WWE. The ongoing emphasis on John Cena, as a contrast, is getting sickening; his rambling, banal utterances as if he were, somehow, superior to the Rock was truly pathetic; maybe we need Sheamus, to return and create a little mayhem around Cena right now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.