Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you hear the names Booker T,Big Show and RVD for example what moment sticks out at Wrestlemania to you?

Booker T wrestled HHH for the World Title at Wrestlemania 19 buthe didn't win.Not exactly a beautiful memorable moment for Booker.

Big Show had a sumo match with Akebono which is forgettable.

Also there's the match with Floyd Mayweather which did get hyped up.

RVD won the MITB in 2006.Is that his moment?

What about Kane? Jericho? What is their "Mania moment" to
you?

Wrestlers like Hogan/Rock/Austin/Cena/Batista/HHH/Taker/HBK/ all have huge stand out moments that I assume people already
know.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Santino crossdressed.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I know Joey Styles moment was calling his first Mania match being the ECW Originals vs the New Breed.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Kane: Tombstoning Pete Rose
Hardcore Holly: Winning the hardcore battle royal at Wrestlemania 2000
Maven: Walking out as Hardcore Champion at Wrestlemania X
Santina: Becoming Miss Wrestlemania at Wrestlemania 25
Iron Sheik: Almost humbling Brian Blair at Wrestlemania III

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jericho's Wrestlemania moment was probably wrestling HBK, the performer he idolized growing up on the biggest stage and having a great match in the process. Not a lot of people can say they've done that.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Big Show's is facing Mayweather at WM.

Kane's is his 1st match against Taker

Jericho has had 3. Triple H in the main event, Shawn Michaels, and defeating Edge.

A loss is still a moment.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yep, the moment I saw Jericho's name up there, I instantly think wrestling HBK and kneeing him in the balls after the match in such a dickish manner. That was the peak of Jericho's King of the World gimmick which was late 2001-early 2004.

Uhhh, just to make sure, what was HHH's moment? Walking out of WM 2000 as the champion?

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
Kane: Tombstoning Pete Rose
Hardcore Holly: Winning the hardcore battle royal at Wrestlemania 2000
Maven: Walking out as Hardcore Champion at Wrestlemania X
Santina: Becoming Miss Wrestlemania at Wrestlemania 25
Iron Sheik: Almost humbling Brian Blair at Wrestlemania III
The hardcore title didn't exist until 4 years after Wrestlemania 10. And Maven didn't debut until 7 years later.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I always remember WM20 when I think of Big Show. He dropped the US title to John Cena. I don't know if I remember it due to John Cena really, or him. And WM 2000, where he was in the main event accompanied by Shane McMahon. I haven't seen that match in probably 10 years.

·
Registered
353 Posts
To me;
Jericho's was WM 2000 when he beat Chris Benoit for the European Title.
RVD's just like Jericho was his first WM - WM X8, he put on a pretty good match.
Big Show's is the loss to Floyd Mayweather, I really enjoyed the build to this match.
Kane's was his WM 17 win in the hardcore triple threat match - a very underrated match in my opinion.
Booker T's was his match against HHH for the WHC.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Avenger ►►►►►;10319182 said:
Big show got his first WM win at 26. I guess that's his.

He called Edge Vs. Mick Foley at 21.

You fail... twice!

Edge vs. Foley was at Mania 22 and Big Show got his first Mania win at 22. I suggest buying WrestleMania 22 and watching it my friend!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts