Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :)

We all know that WWE is the number 1 promotion in the US, with some putting AEW in number 2, but where do the other promotions are in terms of the top 10 promotions in the US?

I'm talking about Impact wrestling, ROH, NWA, CZW, etc, etc. Where do you think all these other promotions are placed?

IMO, I think it goes as follows:
1- WWE
2- AEW
3- IMPACT
4- ROH
5- NWA
6- CZW
8- OVW
9 - House of Hardcore
10- JCW, Juggalo Championship Wrestling. (Although I highly doubt it's anywhere near the top 10, but these are the only promotions I know)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
11,620 Posts
Smackdown
Raw
AEW
NXT
PWG
IMPACT
EVOLVE
Roh
Mlw

Sorry NWA, you got edge out by MLW because they are more active.

·
Registered
728 Posts
1) WWE (Which includes Raw/SD/NXT)
2) AEW
3) Impact
4) ROH
5) MLW
6) PWG
7) GCW
8) Beyond
9) Defy

Last three are kind of a toss up, along with #10.

The others.... Northeast Wrestling. Pro wrestling revolver, Future stars of wrestling, ICW, CZW, House of Hardcore, House of Glory, NWA (On haitus), Evolve (closed) ,...

My favorites are ROH, AEW & MLW...

·
Custom User Title
3,283 Posts
Some under the radar ones that are SUCH GOOD SHIT:

North East Wrestling - pretty much everyone's first stop post WWE where they face some of the best unknown indie workers in the entire world.

Pro Wrestling Revolver out of Iowa does some fun shit, especially if you don't mind getting weird with it.

PWX out of Charlotte produced Cedrick Alexander, TNA's Caleb Konley, and a few up and coming women.

Bar Wrestling was seriously a magical place til it got rightfully canceled.

Entertainment wise, if you want some bad on purpose tongue n cheek stuff - $5 Wrestling is the GOAT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts