Wrestling Forum banner

What are the main "it's never gonna happen" moments now?

8726 Views 98 Replies 84 Participants Last post by  kofimark
Everyone would say that Bret would NEVER return to WWE. He ended up returning in January 2010 after 13 years!

The other one was that everyone said Rock would NEVER appear in WWE other than some small promo like the one he did for WM23 and that the one on SD . On Raw we all know what happened there, not only did he return, he cut a 10+ min promo in the ring without anyone(minus the gm) interrupting.

So the 2 moments that just over a year ago people would say it'd never happen ended up happening. Then a possibility of Sting going to WWE makes me wonder what other statements that are similar to what people said about Bret,Rock and even Sting could be said now?

Only ones I can think of are Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior returning and/or being inducted into the HOF, but that's about it.
Reactions: Mr. WrestleMania
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Shawn Michaels wrestling another match.

Reactions: Mr. WrestleMania

· Kirk
2,783 Posts
John Morrison winning a world title. Seriously, how did the Miz win one before him? Also Bruno Sammartino being inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame. You also still have the Undertakers Wrestlemania streak being broken. John Cena seems like the only person possible to break it.

· Registered
2,804 Posts
sting, the macho man(tho i guess that one isnt so far fetched anymore now that he has a toy deal etc..) warrior, brock...and quite honestly, i dont think anyone cares enough about brock nor was he ever half as popular as the others to warrant one of "those" moments. it would be cool, but it wouldnt be half the reaction the rock or anyone of those other guys would get.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.