Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently started watching WWE again after many years of not watching since I was a kid. As an adult I'm finding the business side/ behind the scenes side of it more interesting than the more innocent enjoyment I got as a kid of just seeing two big dudes bash each other (which I loved as a kid). As I've watched in recent months a couple questions have popped up:

1) How long does a typical feud last? My guesstimate is like 4-6 months
2) Is there normally only one feud per wrestler at a time?
3) Do only the top names get feuds? I've only been watching again for a few months, but it seems like a lot of the mid-carder and below guys don't get a real feud with anybody. I guess the feuds are mainly advanced by the promos and only the big names usually get mic time.
4) What are the current feuds? Is there some website that tracks the feuds?

thx.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
1. Most? 1 maybe 2 months.
2. Yeah, pretty much.
3. Sadly, yes.
4. Check the WrestleMania card.

· Registered
3,493 Posts
1. Feuds seem to have shortened down in recent years. But there are exceptions a feud between Cena/Barrett(Nexus) went on from like June to December.
2. Usually yes.
3. Again yeah, which is sad since currently the announcers are having a more meaningful feud than any of the mid card guys.
4. HHH/Taker, Cena/Miz, CM Punk/Randy Orton, Cole/Lawler, Edge/Alberto Del Rio, The Corre/Big Show, Cody Rhodes/Rey Mysterio

· Registered
23 Posts
a feud between austin and the rock, were epic to say the least, you SAW the hate. but with john cena, i know before it was him back and forth with orton, or back and forth with michaels, wwe just drags on those story line feuds way to much. Now he has a feud between the rock and the miz, so im very excited to see how this plays out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.