Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances of Jomo Mr John Morrison winning the elimination chamber and main eventing Wrestlemania against the miz?

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
What are the chances of Jomo Mr John Morrison winning the elimination chamber and main eventing Wrestlemania against the miz?
You should know by now that John Cena and The Undertaker headline WM pretty much every year.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I hope he doesn`t coz that means that he`ll only lose. I rather have in in the MiTB match with him winning that, his chances are better than facing Miz on wrestlemania

·
Registered
688 Posts
I agree with him winning MITB, maybe cash it on Sheamus (after he wins it from Cena), their matches are epic!

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Not even 1%

Reactions: MOBELS

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Cena has probably an 85% chance, I'd give Morrison maybe an 8% chance. Miz should retain (it just absolutely would not make sense if he doesn't), and Morrison's the only person other than Cena that it would actually make sense to have face Miz at wrestlemania.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
its Cena then CM Punk then Randy Orton everyone else is just there. I would have rather had Daniel Bryan in there more than Truth. Oh and Morrison. less than 1% like someone said

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
its Cena then CM Punk then Randy Orton everyone else is just there. I would have rather had Daniel Bryan in there more than Truth. Oh and Morrison. less than 1% like someone said
I really wonder how you actually think Punk and Orton are more likely to win than Morrison. Of course, I base it all on the idea that it'll be a singles match against Miz. Punk will most likely face Orton at Mania, but as it is, Punk and Miz are both heels. Orton faced Miz it seems like 100 times already (ok, it's more like 3 but still), and if anything should face Punk.

Sheamus is looking like he'll be saved for HHH, though I wouldn't be surprised to see Morrison-Sheamus at Mania. And R-Truth? I think everyone can agree that Morrison is a good bit higher on the card than R-Truth at this point.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
There probably isn't a chance tbh, they've already decided you is going to win and that man is Cena.

Cena - 100%
Everybody else - 0%
R-Truth - Negative 10%

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
zero.every single chamber has fodder to make up the numbers,this 1's being r-truth and john morrison.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
There probably isn't a chance tbh, they've already decided you is going to win and that man is Cena.

Cena - 100%
Everybody else - 0%
R-Truth - Negative 10%
This made me lol. +1

In all seriousness, I think Morrison is in with a small chance. The winner of the chamber will most likely be Cena, Orton or Punk, but if WWE wanted to shocked us and do something totally out of the blue Morrison is the only other person who could win it.

In my opinion, the odds are like this:
Cena: 50%
Punk: 20%
Orton: 20%
Morrison: 9%
Sheamus: 0.99%
R-Truth: 0.01%

·
Registered
255 Posts
Cena 90%
Morrison 8%
Orton 2%
Cm Punk 0%
Sheamus 0%
R-Truth 0%

Assuming The Miz is going into WM as champion.

I fail to see how CM Punk (heel) vs The Miz (heel) would headline Wrestlemania.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
...Not a very high chance. John Cena is obviously the favorite for this match, and he would make sense. Cena always main events Wrestlemania, so he's probably going to win. I'd give him a 90+% chance.

However, The Miz is going to Wrestlemania as champion so that leaves only two guys as viable winners of the elimination chamber in my opinion. Randy Orton will be feuding with CM Punk heading in, so thats those two out, Sheamus obviously won't face The Miz so that's him out. The only two it would make sense with winning are Morrison and Cena. Morrison because he could have a match with Miz at Mania and Cena because...he's already feuding wtih Miz and it would make sense since he always main evnets the PPV.

John Cena will win the elimination chamber.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Cena 90%
Morrison 8%
Orton 2%
Cm Punk 0%
Sheamus 0%
R-Truth 0%

Assuming The Miz is going into WM as champion.

I fail to see how CM Punk (heel) vs The Miz (heel) would headline Wrestlemania.
Miz v. Punk v. Cena v. Orton @ WM27. That's how they could get away with Punk winning.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Let's just say that there is much bigger chance that he will get pinned after eating the Brogue Kick from Sheamus at the chamber and then we will see him participating in MITB ladder match at Mania.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts