Pedigree
WMD
Super Kick
Kimura
Crossface
YES Lock
Hell's Gate
Spear

What are some more moves you think would work?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Kimura is probably the most likely, since its an actual fight/martial art technique used in MMA.

the rest like the pedigree and stuff are not likely unless both people dont know what theyre doing and end up in some awkward position to set up the move.

·
Registered
159 Posts
the cobra
:troll

·
Registered
159 Posts
rybacks clothesline
the tazzmission

·
Registered
979 Posts
Even just as a lad at school (and done properly) the figure4 leg lock hurts like fuck. If you get them into that move, you have their legs broken soon as you want.

Any kind of jawbreaker (including the Stone Cold stunner) I imagine would work. Forcing the head to drop sharply onto your shoulder and then stop would surely cause someone to at least go dizzy, if not also break their jaw.

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
the cobra
I know this is a joke post, but next time your in a fight really hit someone in the neck as hard as you can with your hand in that same postion and see what happens.

The Brogue Kick or SCM would work very good. Kimura armbar and cross armbreaker would be very effective to.

·
Registered
159 Posts
conCHAIRto
tongan death grip

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
If you are able to get somebody down on their stomach, then using the Ring of Saturn/Batista Bite is guaranteed to make them cry. Same can be said for the Crossface and Kimura in this case. Or if you go for the legs, a Torture Crab is described by its name.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
WMD.

Even just as a lad at school (and done properly) the figure4 leg lock hurts like fuck. If you get them into that move, you have their legs broken soon as you want.
I was positive that the F4LL was called out as the most non-harming manoeuvre in wrestling.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
AA. If someone like Cena was giving it to you, then it would probably paralyze you (or at least me).

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
a lot of moves can do a shit-ton of damage to a person if full pressure/force is applied, b. the problem is gettin em in position for a lot of em. the Sharpshooter hurts like all hell, but good luck gettin in position for that in a legit fight.

I was positive that the F4LL was called out as the most non-harming manoeuvre in wrestling.
i can tell you from experience: fuuuuuck no. no way can it be set up in an actual fight, but that shit is definitely serious.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
ROFL @ some of these answers... 619... *dead*

The powerbomb could easily be done. Rampage Jackson did it in his fights a few times. It's a common counter to the Kimura Lock.
But even in a "real fight", I can see it. A guy tries to wrap you up low to pick you up and you just sandbag. Then lift him up from under his chest and just wham. Of course not in the classical powerbomb sense with a standing headscissors and all that..

1 - 20 of 108 Posts