Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got 2 really good matches: Punk v Henry, Bryan v Kofi.

We got 1 good match: Cena v TensAi Train

A couple good segments from Jericho, Laurinitis.

A great crowd.

And Daniel Bryan.

Really big improvement over last weeks crap. Still a couple of poor parts. Mostly the Truth/Teddy backstage segments. Who thinks this shit is a good idea? It baffles me. Also the fact that Cena v Tensai was at the end of the show is disgusting when you have a WWE Championship match.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
I think I am one of the few that just hated raw like hated. The henry and punk match was ok, I still say they have awful in ring chemistry just awful. An ok match with kofi and bryan, it was nice to see them face off.

But frankly the whole lord tensai angle can fuck right off and the whole jericho angle is staring to get so stale its taking away from the match build up.

Just couldn't get into raw at all this week.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair enough man, each to their own. I'm not too hot on the Tensai angle, I'd prefer him not holding back but I guess WWE are to cautious.

I'm puzzled how you think Punk v Henry was horrible, but I won't blast ya for it haha.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Fair enough man, each to their own. I'm not too hot on the Tensai angle, I'd prefer him not holding back but I guess WWE are to cautious.

I'm puzzled how you think Punk v Henry was horrible, but I won't blast ya for it haha.
ok horrible prolly wasent a good word, I didnt mind henrys heel title run at all for the record. However, back then his matches seemed more fluid and just flowed better. Every time I see him against punk the matches are just so choppy and they just dont seem to mesh together.

That happens all the time when certain workers just dont put on good matches against other specific workers.

But man it looked kinda like someone took an epic recorded sound bite separate from the song it was supposed to be in, then quickly patched it together in garage band on a mac and called it a day.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
It was a better than average show.

The crowd pissed me off though.

*silent for half the show*

YES YES YES YES YES

Urgh...

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I made a thread about this and everyone cried...
Partially because you said the crowd sucked.
They didn't suck, they were just smarky and annoying. Like a lot of the IWC, which is probably why they bitched about it, tbh.

The crowd was fine apart from all the fucking yes chants everywhere, booing Kofi because he's against Bryan, cheering Fat Albert because he's beating up Cena...

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
They didn't suck, they were just smarky and annoying. Like a lot of the IWC, which is probably why they bitched about it, tbh.

The crowd was fine apart from all the fucking yes chants everywhere, booing Kofi because he's against Bryan, cheering Fat Albert because he's beating up Cena...
dont see the problem tbh

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
dont see the problem tbh
The yes chant is annoying.
Smarky anti-Cena smarks who probably dislike Cena for being boring and unskilled cheering for someone more boring and more unskilled is annoying.
Booing someone because he's booked against the all new sheep-fashion superstar is annoying.

All my opinions though... I wouldn't be surprised if everyone disagrees.

·
Registered
689 Posts

What's wrong with being smarky? It's better than being sheep who cheer for who they are told to cheer for. We were a great crowd and the YES chants are awesome. If Kofi faces Daniel Bryan, I'm going to boo his ass and I'm going to cheer Bryan. Simple as that. And we didn't really cheer Tensai, we just chanted Albert a few times for lols.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
What's wrong with being smarky? It's better than being sheep who cheer for who they are told to cheer for. We were a great crowd and the YES chants are awesome. If Kofi faces Daniel Bryan, I'm going to boo his ass and I'm going to cheer Bryan. Simple as that. And we didn't really cheer Tensai, we just chanted Albert a few times for lols.
Cheering for Bryan 'cause it's the smarky hipster thing to do is equivalent to sheeping to cheer for faces and boo the heels. You and others only think you're 'smarter' than the casual viewer who cheers for faces and boos the heels because you're "making your own decision". Hardly.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Cheering for Bryan 'cause it's the smarky hipster thing to do is equivalent to sheeping to cheer for faces and boo the heels. You and others only think you're 'smarter' than the casual viewer who cheers for faces and boos the heels because you're "making your own decision". Hardly.
You ever thought that they cheer for Bryan because they actually like Bryan and are entertained by him? I know, it's a weird concept.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
You ever thought that they cheer for Bryan because they actually like Bryan and are entertained by him? I know, it's a weird concept.
Weird 'cause I don't recall many people chanting yes at every little thing until the bullshit WM28 match happened...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Weird 'cause I don't recall many people chanting yes at every little thing until the bullshit WM28 match happened...
Maybe that's because Daniel Bryan fans across the world were pissed off because of the squash match and now want Daniel Bryan to become a big star. Believe me, if I didn't like Bryan and the YES chants I wouldn't be cheering for him and enjoying chanting them. It's okay to be inspired by other fans to chant a certain thing if you like it. That's not being a sheep. That's being inspired.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Maybe that's because Daniel Bryan fans across the world were pissed off because of the squash match and now want Daniel Bryan to become a big star. Believe me, if I didn't like Bryan and the YES chants I wouldn't be cheering for him and enjoying chanting them. It's okay to be inspired by other fans to chant a certain thing if you like it. That's not being a sheep. That's being inspired.
I'm a Bryan fan. I don't think anyone realises that the yes chants are going to fuck him over rather than push him higher. Especially if they're done like you guys in London did. Yes to every strike = bad.
Yes to every big signature move or spot he does = good.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm a Bryan fan. I don't think anyone realises that the yes chants are going to fuck him over rather than push him higher. Especially if they're done like you guys in London did. Yes to every strike = bad.
Yes to every big signature move or spot he does = good.
Explain why they are going to "fuck him over".

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I to enjoyed last nights show OP, definite improvement in my eyes over the prior weeks show.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts