Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the question is pretty easy, when was the last time you saw a Match outcome, a Promo, a Backstage skit or whatever, and you thought, wow what an asshole or what a douche or i just hate that guy, and i don't mean as in that Match was bad or the promo was boring, i mean when did you the last time suspend your disbelief, and maybe just for a moment were caught in the characters or the situation, bassicly fall back into being a mark. My last time that i can remember is when Vince McMahon cut this Promo on Bret and screamed "you deserved to be screwed, i just felt this anger inside of me like man i would like to punch that guy, only to realise one second later or two that it's a Storyline:D, those moments don't happen to often anymore, where i get really emotionally involved in the Storylines but i am glad when it happens, it really takes you back.

Your turn

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ummm on the 900th episode of raw when cm punk was cutting a promo and Austins music hit and then cm punk literally rofl'd. And summerslam when the miz hit DB wid the briefcase.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Probably when Mr Anderson spat on Kurt Angle's war dog-tags from a few months ago. None from WWE in a while, though. When someonething that I like happens then I mark out like a bitch but I never really do much when a heel does something dastardly.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
When Jack Swagger told his mother over the phone that he pretty much didn't give a shit about the well-being of his own father at MITB.

- Vic

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Triple H when he pretty much buried Legacy after they beat him down and he hinted that he was bringing back HBK. Orton did the same in the build-up to their WM26 match. Granted, they were more or less buried already but still.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Triple H completely destroying Ric Flair on some Raw celebration/special back in 05

oh,and Jericho crushing the Jeritron with HBK's head :gun:

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Rey Mysterio refusing to give the IC title to Ziggler.

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
-When Vince Mcmahon challenged God and saying that he is far more superior than ever!

-When the crowd was continuosly chanting "What" during an Undertaker promo, and the Undertaker (heel at the time) said "If you like sleeping with your sister say what"!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts