Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watch iMPACT! Seriously, Abyss is a disgrace. I'm a TNA fan and even he makes me want to turn over the channel, what will he do to casual viewers?

Spitting all over the camera. fpalm

When his 2x4 broke after a couple of swings I literally :lmao:lmao

Eating the raw meat :argh:

I hope he get future endeavored ASAP. I can't be the only one feeling the same. He's as bad heel as he is face.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
The meat thing was ghastly, I didn't need nor want to see that.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yeah the meat this was pretty gross, what was the point in it? Abyss sums up the side of wrestling I hate, the greasy haired hardcore wrestlers, which is why i'm so excited for the ECW invasion

·
Registered
990 Posts
Abyss is awful. I respect him for the loyalty his shown and willingness to give everything for TNA. He's been part of some of TNA's worst ever storylines since 2007. Add to the fact that he's cheesy on the mic and his diabloical in-ring performance and you've got yourself no reason to keep him.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Abyss and ECW completely ruin TNA. If it wasn't for them TNA would actually have a damn good product.
Believe it or not, you're so wrong you're left.

TNA has a terrible product because they'd rather do stupid backstage segments that no one cares about, push old talent over actual good talent and have one day storylines on impact rather than give meaning to their pay per view matches. There last good build up match was Angle Vs Joe at Lockdown and then they ruined Joe's title run. It's an awful company, you get rid of Abyss and ECW, you still get left with management that hasn't a clue how to do anything remotely correct.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Beat that meat! Beat that meat! Beat that meat!

But yeah, that segment was horrible. I wonder how Russo got that approved. Oh yeah, Hogan and Bischoff were away.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The problem is Abyss as a character is finished. He acted like a clown for 6/7 months... now we are to believe he's some kind of scary monster.

His reputation has been damaged so much, there is no saving him. Not to mention he's about 100lbs overweight, looks like a shambles and can't even go in the ring.

I couldn't give a monkeys how many thumbtacks, shards of glass of spikey 2x4's he uses. Whatever he does now doesn't make me take him seriously.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
Abyss, considering the torment he's put his body through and all the loyalty he's shown this company with all their shit angles for him, should have a little veto power.

"I fell on thumbtacks and sugar glass and barbwire and took that many unprotected chair shots to do THIS? I'll say the lines, but I'm not going to eat raw meat. Come on!"

That and he well and truly has let his cardio and conditioning go to hell over the past year. He shouldn't be anywhere near the main event until he can go for 5 minutes without being visibly gassed.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
I hope they won't recreate another Katie Vick moment...

I felt that segment was just for cheap laughs. The double entendre was pretty much written on the wall for all to see.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Believe it or not, you're so wrong you're left.

TNA has a terrible product because they'd rather do stupid backstage segments that no one cares about, push old talent over actual good talent and have one day storylines on impact rather than give meaning to their pay per view matches. There last good build up match was Angle Vs Joe at Lockdown and then they ruined Joe's title run. It's an awful company, you get rid of Abyss and ECW, you still get left with management that hasn't a clue how to do anything remotely correct.
Well you're clueless

I never realised Styles, Kaz, Lethal, Abyss, Pope, Doug Williams, McMg, Beer Money were old talent.

casuals don't care about in ring work as they do entertaining segments backstage or otherwise.

ECW will bring in more viewers than they currently have.

How about you keep watching WWE and stick to their forums if you can't have a balanced opinion on things.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Just watch iMPACT! Seriously, Abyss is a disgrace. I'm a TNA fan and even he makes me want to turn over the channel, what will he do to casual viewers?
Spitting all over the camera. fpalm

When his 2x4 broke after a couple of swings I literally :lmao:lmao

Eating the raw meat :argh:

I hope he get future endeavored ASAP. I can't be the only one feeling the same. He's as bad heel as he is face.
Watching him, Abyss has been drawing since turning heel.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
The problem is Abyss as a character is finished. He acted like a clown for 6/7 months... now we are to believe he's some kind of scary monster.His reputation has been damaged so much, there is no saving him. Not to mention he's about 100lbs overweight, looks like a shambles and can't even go in the ring.

I couldn't give a monkeys how many thumbtacks, shards of glass of spikey 2x4's he uses. Whatever he does now doesn't make me take him seriously.
Thats wrestling for you, you also have to believe that Swagger is a credible title contender despite losing to Santino in early 2010 and being booked as one of the worst Champs since Khali.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Well you're clueless

I never realised Styles, Kaz, Lethal, Abyss, Pope, Doug Williams, McMg, Beer Money were old talent.

casuals don't care about in ring work as they do entertaining segments backstage or otherwise.

ECW will bring in more viewers than they currently have.

How about you keep watching WWE and stick to their forums if you can't have a balanced opinion on things.
I'll answer from paragraph to paragraph.

No I'm not clueless.

MCMG have not been pushed (unless recently because I haven't been watching) and older talent have been pushed ahead of guys like the MCMGs which was my point until you then made a counter point to something I didn't say.

Why would casual fans be entertained by TNA backstage management segments. That's what I said, it's not entertaining, it could be if TNA chose the right people and did the right things. But they don't so it isn't.

I do have a balanced opinion and I think TNA is awful not just because of Abyss. If I dislike something, does that mean my opinion is unbalanced, do I have to be neutral or a blind moronic mark like you?

Next time actually read my post before you embarrass yourself sweetheart.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts