Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I wouldn't say there is an age as such. It's just circumstance I think.

Whenever a wrestler has had great booking, plenty of experience and is cutting his best promos and working his best matches.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
in the late 30's.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
It always depends on the wrestler. However it tends to be somewhere in the early to mid thirties. Go earlier and they have the physical capability, but mentally they're on the green side. Go later and they've got a top notch veteran's mind, but their physical capabilities are more limited.

·
Banned
852 Posts
It all depends on how old they are when they start. I'd say around 35 because they're old enough to have experience, but young enough to usually not have the health issues from abusing their bodies in the ring.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I'll say 35-40 but in cases like The Undertaker, age really is not a problem. Ric Flair on the other hand.....

·
Banned
882 Posts
It has nothing to do with age, just performance. Most didn't think Ric Flair surpassed his peak until the early 90s when he already past 40. On the other hand, Bret Hart had argubly reached his peak at the same age and was never past it up until he retired. It's different for all wrestlers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts