Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mean to me its better than undertaker triple h again this would be the 4 wrestlemania were undertaker going against a member of dx little redundant if you ask me, but undertaker vs core i mean think about it.he fighting the guys that buried him puts his streak on the line against all members of the core in some kind of elimination match which would leave wade barret as the last man to enter the match.something new and its never been done before what do you guys think?

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
First of all the Nexus buried Taker, not the Corre...even if 3 members were in the Nexus before. Also, this could have worked if WWE were to go through with the plans they had of Taker facing Barrett at Wrestlemania, but they obviously pulled the trigger on Triple H last night. I liked the idea when someone brought it up about a month or two ago, but the time has passed unfortunately.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm yeah i know nexus buried undertaker but most of the orginal members of nexus are on smackdown just like undertaker this angle could have been pulled off, put shameus in a street fight with triple h whats wrong with that and undertaker vs core at wrestlemania it has the suspense could have been pretty good if they would have done it right i mean the odds are against the undertaker because its like 5 against 1 with his streak on the line it could have worked

· Registered
75 Posts
If Undertaker took on the Corre in an elimination match, would his streak become 23-0?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.