Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yeah after I told this girl I liked her right. She rejected me. Ok. But now, she's calling me a stalker, and printing off our online conversations and showing her friends. Or maybe just everyone.

Like how twisted is that? If I'm a stalker, then she's a psycho. I think she may get her guy friends to try to beat me up next. I say bring it. I'm looking to beat the shit out of some guys. I'm pissed.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Ask her what her deal is. Maybe she's just so inseccure that she needs too put youm down to make herself feel better. As for fighting the guys, start carrying a shovel around. If the try anything you can pull a Little Nikky on them(if you've seen the movie you'll know what I'm talking about.)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Stay away from her. This could turn out to be very very bad for you.

What was in the online conversations?

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
I hate those bi*ch's. But if she's calling you a stalker, stop following her. If she rejected you, shes not the last b*tch in the world. Get that dirt of your shoulder and find someody else. And if those "guy friends" mess with you or wanna fight, beat the fu*king sh*t out of them. This happens to me all the time but when I have a girl they get jealous and come crawling back. F*ck them ho*s.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did ask her what's up. She won't talk to me. Since she thinks I'm a stalker, and scaring her. So, she's talking thru her friends. Which isn't telling me much.

Cowie== In those convo's, nothing that I care about. People can read whatever they want about me.

The problem inlies that I have a friend that lives like right next to her. So now whenever I go to his house, she's going to think i'm following her.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
If you try to battle with a psycho you will lose. Just ignore her, pretend she doesn't exist. Don't talk about her so it can get back to her. If she goes to the police telling tales, you will be the one in trouble for something you didn't even do.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh. I just found out. She never wants to see me, or talk to me again. She thinks i'm weird.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm amazed at how immature some people are these days. My advice to you is to stay away from her. Having a girlfriend at your age is pretty pointless anyway. There is a very high chance that it won't last, so why bother? Focus on school or get a hobby or something.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her friends told her that she should carry a knife when she's with me. That's messed up.

I'm not a violent person.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
NikkiCoxIsHot11 said:
Her friends told her that she should carry a knife when she's with me. That's messed up.

I'm not a violent person.
Again, I'm amazed at the immaturity of people these days. Whats happened here is she's asked what her friends think of the situation. And apparently they are just as stupid as she is, and have convinced her that your a stalker. Just let it go.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea walls, I will. I'm not getting trouble with the law because of her.

But the problem is going to be when I'm over at my friend's house who lives right next to her. She'll think i'm stalking her.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Can you stay away from your friends for a month? Or get into your friends without her seeing? Or just go there when you know she isn't there, you were friends with her right? You would know she goes somewhere on certain days at certain times.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Cowie said:
Can you stay away from your friends for a month? Or get into your friends without her seeing? Or just go there when you know she isn't there, you were friends with her right? You would know she goes somewhere on certain days at certain times.
Why should he rearrange his life just because some girl's friends have convinced her that he's a stalker? If his friend lives beside her, and she thinks that he's stalking her because he's over there,then she's just an idiot.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, ill have to avoid his house for a few weeks. Senior year is going to be very interesting next year. Oh man.

Over/Under on days before I get into a fist fight with one of her friends. 3.

I realized something intresting. If she's the one printing off AIM convo's...whose the one with the issues.

Fo realz!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
NikkiCoxIsHot11 said:
Yeah, ill have to avoid his house for a few weeks. Senior year is going to be very interesting next year. Oh man.

Over/Under on days before I get into a fist fight with one of her friends. 3.
He's your friend. He just happens to live near her. Don't be afraid to go over there because your afraid she will see you and think your stalking her. Why do you care anyway? Who cares if she and her immature friends want to think that. If people are stupid enough to beleive it, then to hell with them.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn right walls. You give great advice. You should become one of those guys who give advice. Yeah.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I just think "out of sight out of mind" If you steer clear of her for a few weeks, give her no ammunition, she will have forgotten about it all and it is all over.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Over til the next year of school. In which case once one of her guy friends just LOOKS in my direction, i'm bringing out the fists.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I have been in this situation before, and the best thing that you can do is stop caring about what she thinks and just do whatever you want.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
NikkiCoxIsHot11 said:
Over til the next year of school. In which case once one of her guy friends just LOOKS in my direction, i'm bringing out the fists.
The last thing you should do is bring out the fists. That will just give her more fuel for the fire. She could easily say "oh some stuff happened with us last year and he stalked me. He hasn't let it go by now, what a loser." or something along those lines. Just don't care about what her or her guy friends say.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts