Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
¡Hala Madrid ⛧ Tricampeones!
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean the shield eventually broke up. I expect alot with this guy, but I don´t know what will be the best for him after the shield. The WWE tend to ruined guys for not to know what to do next.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I'm not sure but he could definitely go on to do great things, without a doubt ... Dean Ambrose is an absolute breath of fresh air to the business and is one of the best things to happen to WWE in a long time, his in ring work is on form and his psychology is something else, I could see him going into some psycho type role as a single wrestler or possibly forming a tag team/stable himself .... in a sadistic kinda way.

They can do SO much with Dean Ambrose after The Shield, which I hope the WWE really capitalize on this!!!!

Reactions: MachoMadness1988

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
Needs to get up to par in the ring. At the moment he's the worst of the Shield in the ring. (And yes, he's had great matches in the past -- but come on, his WWE matches have flat out sucked for the most part). Admittedly he's not had great talent to work with most of the time, but someone better in the ring could have had better matches with Ziggler.

He can undoubtedly be pushed up the card as a heel due to his mic work and mannerisms, and he has the little touches in the ring to sell a story. It just seems like his ring work isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment. He's actually disappointed me with his ring work. I mean compared to ROMAN "LEGIT" REIGNS and Rollins who's a fucking maestro he's lagging behind at this moment, I think.

Pedit: His in ring work is on form? Which of his matches in the WWE have been good, in your opinion? (Yes, the shield six mans but that's him working as a collective unit where he works well)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I had no problem with Ambrose's matches against Ziggler. I thought they were all really good, but didn't get that much time. His matches with Bryan and Kofi Kingston were solid too. I'm not sure how you give Reigns a pass and not Ambrose when it comes to ring skills.

·
18,013 Posts
I've enjoyed many of Ambrose's matches, he's a great worker, specially the one's against Ziggler recently also, and Daniel Bryan.

·
18,013 Posts
I'm not sure how you give Reigns a pass and not Ambrose when it comes to ring skills.
Exactly!!! (Though this is in no way a diss to Reigns, he's good!! ... but this is true!)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
My prediction?

or world domination

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Future main eventer along with Rollins and Reigns. I can see Reigns being face, Rollins being a tweener and Ambrose being heel, think they could do some good stuff against each other, definitely see all of them being future WWE champions. I think Ambrose and Rollins are two of the best in WWE right now, and Reigns has the physique and skill to be up there with them.

·
18,013 Posts
Midcard heel. The other two Shield members have way more potential.
Ridiculous!

Hopefully a feud with Bryan, if Bryan isn't in the title picture then...
This would work really well I think :)

Future main eventer along with Rollins and Reigns. I can see Reigns being face, Rollins being a tweener and Ambrose being heel, think they could do some good stuff against each other, definitely see all of them being future WWE champions. I think Ambrose and Rollins are two of the best in WWE right now, and Reigns has the physique and skill to be up there with them.
I agree and I think it's safe to say that I could see either one of those three holding the main title too, without a doubt!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I had no problem with Ambrose's matches against Ziggler. I thought they were all really good, but didn't get that much time.
Pretty much this. He barely gets any time in the ring as it is. I think he needs to step up a little bit though and show off with what time he does have but admittedly, it is hard to sell a match with small amounts of time. Hardly anyone can do it. Jericho and Ziggler didn't even have good matches last year because of the time frame.

Plus, he's always the one they use to go through his 4 or 5 moves then have the shield run in for the. I guess it makes sense because he looks the most unathletic and they are a heel stable that he is the leader of and we all know that the main heels have to look like absolute shit in the mid-card. idk, I still feel like the only legit matches he's gotten were with Kofi.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
The main issue with the US title is the WWE's failure to promote big name guys as challengers. You have The Big Show wasting in the main event which is clearly above him when the guy is desperately needed in the US/IC scene. Think how much more seriously that title would be taken if Show or Jericho or RVD were to hold it. They can then put over guys like Ambrose.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
I mean the shield eventually broke up. I expect alot with this guy, but I don´t know what will be the best for him after the shield. The WWE tend to ruined guys for not to know what to do next.
He should be in line for a WHC title run. Would love to see him feud wiht Punk or even Daniel Bryan.

Dean Ambrose can easily be the top heel in the company, if the WWE does not water him down too much

Dean Ambrose if the better wrestler of the three shield members and he also is amazing on the mic.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
He is going to skyrocket up perhaps first to the WORLD TITLE and then eventually get into a big feud with a face Bryan or Face Punk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts