• DAMMITCHRIST

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • CHIP CHIPPERSON

Votes: 12 28.6%
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

ยท
Registered
2,272 Posts
Imagine ๐Ÿ’ญ seeing ๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘€ someone ๐Ÿ‘ค come ๐Ÿ’ฆ in for an interview ๐Ÿ‘ฑ, itโ€™s the last ๐Ÿ˜ one โ˜ of the day ๐Ÿ“†, and youโ€™re tired ๐Ÿ˜ด af ๐Ÿ’ฏ but ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ thought ๐Ÿค” โ€œhey, just one ๐Ÿ˜ค more.โ€
You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป go ๐Ÿƒ through the usual ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Š spiel, what are your ๐Ÿ‘ˆ talents ๐Ÿ˜‚, what can you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ do well ๐Ÿ˜ค, is there anything ๐Ÿ˜ฏ we need ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฉ to know ๐Ÿค” beforehand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏโ˜”, and all ๐Ÿ’ฏ that. Then suddenly ๐Ÿ˜ฑ he ๐Ÿ‘จ goes ๐Ÿƒ โ€œI want ๐Ÿ˜‹ to show ๐Ÿ‘€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ something ๐Ÿ˜… I ๐Ÿ‘ can do. But ๐Ÿ‘โŒ we need ๐Ÿ‘‰ to do it in private.โ€
Youโ€™re confused ๐Ÿค” but ๐Ÿ‘ you ๐Ÿ‘‰ nod ๐Ÿ˜Œ slowly ๐Ÿข and tell ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ”โฌ› the others ๐Ÿ‘ช to leave ๐Ÿ‚ for a bit ๐Ÿ˜. The others ๐Ÿ‘ช leave ๐Ÿƒ and you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ sit ๐Ÿ’บ back โฌ…, curious ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผ and also ๐Ÿ‘จ a bit ๐Ÿ˜ concerned ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ.
The man ๐Ÿ‘จ undoes ๐Ÿ’พ his ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘… belt ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ“ฟ, takes ๐Ÿ‘Š off ๐Ÿ“ด his ๐Ÿ’ฆ pants ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘– and underwear ๐Ÿ‘™, then proceeds ๐Ÿšถ to suck ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฆ his ๐Ÿ’ฆ own dick ๐Ÿ†. You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป sit ๐Ÿ’บ there, mortified yet ๐Ÿ˜‡ astonished ๐Ÿ’ซ. He ๐Ÿ‘ฅ appears ๐Ÿ”Ž to take ๐Ÿ‘Š it all ๐Ÿ’ฏ in his ๐Ÿ’ฆ mouth ๐Ÿ‘„, and itโ€™s a long ๐Ÿ† dick ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ†, too, which is even ๐ŸŒƒ more astonishing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
But ๐Ÿ‘ then he ๐Ÿ‘จ somehow ๐Ÿ˜† manages ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ to one-up ๐Ÿ‘† that and moves ๐Ÿ‘ฃ onto ๐Ÿ˜‚ his ๐Ÿ’ฆ balls ๐Ÿ€, popping ๐Ÿ’ฅ one ๐Ÿ˜ค in and out of his ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฆ mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ like ๐Ÿ‘ bubblegum ๐Ÿง . Itโ€™s absolutely ๐Ÿ™€ disgusting ๐Ÿคข but ๐Ÿ‘ itโ€™s also โž• so... surreal.
After ๐Ÿ‘€ a few minutes โฐ, he ๐Ÿ‘ฅ puts ๐Ÿ”› everything ๐Ÿ’ฏ back โฌ… on ๐Ÿ”› and leans ๐Ÿฅค back ๐Ÿ”™ in the chair ๐Ÿ’บ, arms ๐Ÿ’ช behind ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ his ๐Ÿ’ฆ head ๐Ÿ’†. He ๐Ÿ‘จ looks ๐Ÿ‘€ at you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, dead ๐Ÿ’€ in the eyes ๐Ÿ‘, and without ๐Ÿšซ saying ๐Ÿ—ฃ a word ๐Ÿ“ you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป know ๐Ÿค” exactly ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ whatโ€™s on ๐Ÿ”› his ๐Ÿ’ฆ mind ๐Ÿง . The words ๐Ÿ““ fail ๐Ÿšซ to escape ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ˆ mouth ๐Ÿ‘„, yet ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ let ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿผ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ body ๐Ÿ˜ language ๐Ÿ—ฃ express ๐Ÿ˜€ it. The man ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ is hired ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿคฉ, and he ๐Ÿ‘จ proves ๐Ÿ“œ to be the most capable ๐Ÿ’ฃ worker ๐Ÿข.
The others ๐Ÿ‘ช ask โ“ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ what that man ๐Ÿ‘จ did that caused ๐Ÿ…ฐ you ๐Ÿ‘‰ to hire ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ him ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ. You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ just say ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ’– that he ๐Ÿ‘จ did something ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ค impressive ๐Ÿ˜, but ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ know ๐Ÿค” exactly ๐Ÿ‘Œ what he ๐Ÿ‘จ did. Itโ€™ll never ๐Ÿ™… leave ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ memory ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ“. Itโ€™s stuck โŒ in there. Forever ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•”๐Ÿ•ค.
It's too difficult to read your post without going completely blind. I'm glad you're having fun though.

ยท
Registered
6,046 Posts
I never voted, so how would u know who voted @Chip Chipperson
If you click a poll you can see who voted for who.

You're still a good poster to me @Chip Chipperson, but I love his rate the wrestler threads so I went with DC.
Yeah, that's cool. At the end of the day as long as I'm viewed favourably by the posters I rate I'm happy. No fucks given on who the likes of Definition, Dammitchrist, Pippen etc vote for.

ยท
Banned
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
If you click a poll you can see who voted for who.

Yeah, that's cool. At the end of the day as long as I'm viewed favourably by the posters I rate I'm happy. No fucks given on who the likes of Definition, Dammitchrist, Pippen etc vote for.
[/Im not voting as i get on with u both.end of the day

ยท
Banned
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
DC well in the lead, think you're done chip, poll closed from when I say.

@DammitChrist Seems you're the winner and more people like you, @Chip Chipperson seems you're not as over as you thought or think you are.

ยท
Premium Member
Geekslayer
8,763 Posts
DC well in the lead, think you're done chip, poll closed from when I say.

@DammitChrist Seems you're the winner and more people like you, @Chip Chipperson seems you're not as over as you thought or think you are.
It is all good though. @Chip Chipperson is basically in the Steve Austin spot who just joined the WWF. He got fired by Bischoff but that comeback is going to be epic and game changing.

ยท
Registered
6,046 Posts
It is all good though. @Chip Chipperson is basically in the Steve Austin spot who just joined the WWF. He got fired by Bischoff but that comeback is going to be epic and game changing.
Hey guys I'm just being deliberately unpopular but give me like a few weeks and I'll become the old Chip again including dancing girls with brooms and a suit.

2021 - Chip Is Coming

21 - 37 of 37 Posts