Votes: 31 73.8%
  • CHIP CHIPPERSON

Votes: 12 28.6%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you two don't get on I'm starting a polling contest between you and members make you're voices heard, why uou like either DC or Chip etc

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe DC would slaughter everybody.
Not everyone haha, How's you and you're family doing mate?

Did you watch Khabibs last fight in UFC, I'm gutted he has retired due to his mam asking him too, as you will know his Dad died,

Hope u well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Chip has some interesting and valuable discussion points to be fair. ..I just can't handle the incessant negativity and attempts to find every last thing to moan about.

I come on this site to enhance my enjoyment of a product that I like watching so I prefer to read and discuss the positives to build my excitement levels. I'm happy to discuss areas of weakness too just don't care to see it repeated ad nauseam.

DC also seems to do a lot on the board for wrestling fans in general (like the voting threads) - so he gets my vote.

·
NBA
4,432 Posts
DC makes my pee pee go funny. My vote goes to him. Chip is too ugly.

Also, I hate Tampa, erm... I mean, Australia.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
None. I like both this ain't a popularity contest. @Chip Chipperson is very underrated though. Him Cult, Wood and all the "bad boys/AEW critics" get trashed on a lot. I'm happy to argue with those guys when/if the time calls for it, but they're not scumbags like people almost make them out to be.

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
Voted for myself but you won't really get a fair gauge of what is truly what in this section. Many of my supporters (And perhaps DC's also?) don't visit rants.

A real life friend of mine who actually got me to sign up here sent me a text yesterday saying something like "I think it's funny that you have a group of people who hate you" after missing the last vote, lol.

·
Angry at refs
3,887 Posts
I voted for DC. Whilst he can go a bit off the rails when it comes to Seth, he never acts in bad faith. You're not gonna see him trolling or baiting for comments.
Chip on the other hand can be a good poster, but as of late, not so much.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to See this thread has got Interest.😎

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,662 Posts
DM is dominating the poll in rants. @chipkelly has some work to do to catch up.

where’s humbledmoron to cast a vote

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
I would like to take this time to vote for DC, mainly as i can still read his posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Imagine 💭 seeing 👓👀 someone 👤 come 💦 in for an interview 👱, it’s the last 😍 one ☝ of the day 📆, and you’re tired 😴 af 💯 but 🍑 you 👈 thought 🤔 “hey, just one 😤 more.”
You 👈🏻 go 🏃 through the usual 😌😊 spiel, what are your 👈 talents 😂, what can you 👈 do well 😤, is there anything 😯 we need 🙏😩 to know 🤔 beforehand 🍑💯☔, and all 💯 that. Then suddenly 😱 he 👨 goes 🏃 “I want 😋 to show 👀 you 👈🏼 something 😅 I 👁 can do. But 🍑❌ we need 👉 to do it in private.”
You’re confused 🤔 but 🍑 you 👉 nod 😌 slowly 🐢 and tell 🗣🔁⬛ the others 👪 to leave 🍂 for a bit 😁. The others 👪 leave 🍃 and you 👈 sit 💺 back ⬅, curious 🙇🏼 and also 👨 a bit 😁 concerned 😇😮.
The man 👨 undoes 💾 his 💦👅 belt 👖📿, takes 👊 off 📴 his 💦 pants 👀👖 and underwear 👙, then proceeds 🚶 to suck 😜💦 his 💦 own dick 🍆. You 👈🏻 sit 💺 there, mortified yet 😇 astonished 💫. He 👥 appears 🔎 to take 👊 it all 💯 in his 💦 mouth 👄, and it’s a long 🍆 dick 💧🍆, too, which is even 🌃 more astonishing 😲.
But 🍑 then he 👨 somehow 😆 manages 👨‍💼 to one-up 👆 that and moves 👣 onto 😂 his 💦 balls 🏀, popping 💥 one 😤 in and out of his 💖💦 mouth 👄 like 👍 bubblegum 🧠. It’s absolutely 🙀 disgusting 🤢 but 🍑 it’s also ➕ so... surreal.
After 👀 a few minutes ⏰, he 👥 puts 🔛 everything 💯 back ⬅ on 🔛 and leans 🥤 back 🔙 in the chair 💺, arms 💪 behind 👟 his 💦 head 💆. He 👨 looks 👀 at you 👈, dead 💀 in the eyes 👁, and without 🚫 saying 🗣 a word 📝 you 👉🏻 know 🤔 exactly 👌🙈😏 what’s on 🔛 his 💦 mind 🧠. The words 📓 fail 🚫 to escape 🏃🏻 your 👉😊👈 mouth 👄, yet 👇👀 you 👈 let 👫🏼 your 👉 body 😍 language 🗣 express 😀 it. The man 👦🏿 is hired 🤝💪🤩, and he 👨 proves 📜 to be the most capable 💣 worker 🏢.
The others 👪 ask ❓ you 👈 what that man 👨 did that caused 🅰 you 👉 to hire 💴💰💸 him 👨🏾. You 👈 just say 💬👱🏿💖 that he 👨 did something 🤔😤 impressive 😍, but 🍑🍆💦 you 👈 know 🤔 exactly 👌 what he 👨 did. It’ll never 🙅 leave 🍃🍂 your 👉 memory 💭🙄📝. It’s stuck ❌ in there. Forever 🕐🕔🕤.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts