Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 581 Posts

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is basically what has been discussed in the SVR Discussion thread, all tourneys, rumbles etc. Discuss in here. A date is to be determined that best suits all players. We have the 12 for the X-Box Rumble, spots still left for the PS3 version. So if you wish to join, just state your gamertag on X-BOx or PS3 and which wrestler you would like to use.

King of the Ring Winners:
PS3: Urdnot Wrez
360: Cynic

Premier League
Hiplop
Urdnot Wrex
Husky Harris
Outkazt2k9​

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn this is one helluva idea, if it's possible I'd like to join the Ps3 tourny.
lewisChristianX is my psn & if noone on the ps3 has laid claim to him, I'd like to be Drew McIntyre.

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
I just hope THQ fixed their lagging issues online. SVR10 online irritates the hell out of me, so I don't even bother to play online on SVR10.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
PSN - goPapelbon58
Wrestler - Triple H

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
HEY I called Jericho! Haha. Back in the main thread but BK missed it. But it's whatever, I'll be CM Punk. PSN Shabudalz.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
It's ok. No biggie. Put me down for Punk though. And yes, it looks awesome, BK!!!

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I don't mind taking punk he was gonna be my 2nd choice if u wanna swap back!
Sorry, I just saw this. I'm on my phone so I can't keep up. Haha. I'm fine with Punk:)

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Does the main post look OK the way it is BTw?
Looks great, nice touch adding the renders. Though you could probably separate the platform divisions better, probably by bolding them or something and/or maybe making the text a little bigger.

EDIT: That'll do it. :)

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Slickman, it doesn't matter. I think I added you yesterday or sometime. Did you get the friend invite? I haven't checked

1 - 20 of 581 Posts