Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Becky was my #1, Bliss isn't either, I don't think any woman is my clear #1, Becky use to be, and I thought Bliss would be, but both have gotten trash to work with all year.

I've enjoyed the NXT girls way more. I was so into Ember til she got injured, but Nikki Cross every since she went from a 12 out of 10 on crazy to an 8, and that match of all matches, she has sky rocketed on my list.

As far as WWE Females, just 2017, and not talking about past shit, but taking what each person has done, Asuka was at the top, til I realized they do jack shit with her when it comes to story. Emma and Dana need to share the title or something cause I like both, but underutilized.

Lana is my #1 for right now, only cause I absolutely love the 80's gear she wears, the 1 piece makes her the coolest on Main Roster. Honestly, I don't really care for Naomi, simply cause I don't think she has the hot fire needed to be a champion, she is never emotional and its just a game or joke to her and Natalya. Bliss takes it serious, and so does the LEGIT BOSS, so it sucks ass that Bayley is the contender.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts