·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAST YOUR VOTES BELOW

Breakout Star of the Year

In 3rd Place with 3 Votes...Alberto Del Rio

In 2nd Place with 5 Votes...Daniel Bryan

And the winner with 24 Votes...WADE BARRETT!

Next Award - Worst Tag Team of the Year

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Wrestlemania 26 - It wasn't a well planned show, but the carbon-copy of the Taker v HBK match from WM25 saved it in my eyes.

Reactions: C3K

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Night Of Champions. While I don't think there was really a standout match (besides maybe Bryan-Miz), every match was solid and the ppv as a whole just flowed phenomenally.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Wrestlemania 26.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Money in the Bank.

Wrestlemania 26 isn't even in my top half, tbh. i think my disappointment really brought it down. had the best match of the year though, but whatevs. also had the worst PPV match of the year so there.

Reactions: BambiKiller

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Money in the Bank was the best PPV of 2010 I think. And the Breakout Star of the Year has got to be Barrett. Is there even a question with that one?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Money in the Bank. The ladder matches made that PPV as the rest of the show was terribly boring. But the ladder matches were so great (compared to rest of WWE PPVs as a whole) it makes it the best PPV of the year.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Wrestlemania 26. A good card, with a lot of nice build-up. Really, good long-term booking from the WWE.

Cena Vs Batista is one of my favorite build-ups to a feud in awhile. Heel batista, cutting promos with security guards, etc. It really heightened his character in my eyes.

HBK Vs Taker II(@Mania) match of the year. I think everyone marked out when they announced it was going to be the Career Vs The Streak. It was the first time I actually heard someone talk about pro wrestling at my school.

Hart Vs McMahon was the conclusion of a long-lingering story. Being a Hart Mark, I really enjoyed this match. The story of it made this match. I don't understand why people would expect a technical match. Or anything resembling a typical match. Bret Hart cannot bump, and they made the best out of it.

And the rest of the card was solid as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts