Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's my first Be The Booker! So don't be hard on me.
Welcome to Wrestling For All!!
This is a story of a little company Wrestling for all who fought to the end. Just to become the most famous wrestling company ever. It was setup by Theodore R. Long. With the money he had he hired some of the wrestlers, his show appeared every Wednsday. How did he do it? How did he succed? Read my shows ,and you'll find out. There are only a few wrestlers which he had at the beggining, so it will just built up every time I write, so don't be discaruged. Iam not writing every wrestler there will be at the end because it will take away all the excitment. The first show will be posted on Wednsday maybe Thursday.
The titles are: WFA Title
WFA Cruiserweight title
IC title
WFA Tag Tite

Current Wrestlers:
Jeff Hardy
RVD
Billy Kidman
Jeff Jarrett
Rikishi
Aj Styles
DDP
Stone Cold
Goldberg
Trish Stratus
Lita
Raven
Sabu
Paul London
Rikishi
Batista
Johhny "The Bull" Stamboli
Nunzio
Sting
Mark Jindrak
Rene Dupree
Carliee Hass
Miss Jackie
Sting

Owner: Theodore R.Long

Announcers:
Dusty Rhodes,Ric Flair

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Good luck on your show and you have picked some good superstars to work with.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'm gonna add superstars to my show, it's gonna be bigger and stronger. I hope I can manage to make one show in one week beacuse I have school, and I have to learn stuff.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, school tends to get in the way in fall, winter and spring but summer is a good booking time for everyone. Don't worry about getting your first show in this week but make sure that you try to follow a consistent posting schedule. I don't have too much time to write shows really which is why I don't have my own show by now! Good luck with yours though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts