Who will win EACH MATCH?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mrs. Randy Orton
Queen Cobra
20,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, all.

Since WWE doesn't have a PPV this month (next one is Clash at the Castle in September), whenever they do not have one, I just make one up. This month's PPV title is credited to one Mr. @One Shed.

Pull down your pants and get ready for some summer fun this fine, sweaty asscheek of a month we call August.

Reminder that @Chelsea still has the Money in the Bank briefcase and can cash it in up to a year.

LETS GO, FUCKHEADS

Match #1: For the WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Champ: Chelsea
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

@Chelsea VS @JeSeGaN Vs @CenaFan123

Match #2: For the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Champ: La Parka
STREET FIGHT MATCH

@La Parka VS @KYRA BATARA

Match #3: For the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Champ: LifeInCattleClass

STEEL CAGE MATCH

@LifeInCattleClass vs @Adapting

Match #4: For the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Champs: One Shed and The One

TLC MATCH

@One Shed and @The One VS @Dr. Middy and @Headliner

Match #5: For the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Champ: Seth Grimes

BURIED ALIVE MATCH

@Seth Grimes VS @Brock

Match #6: For the WF WWE Championship
Current Champ: Mister Abigail

HARDCORE MATCH

@Mister Abigail VS @DammitChrist

Match #8: For the 24/7 TITLE
Current Champ: @otbr87

NO DQ MATCH

@otbr87 VS @Chip Chipperson

Feel free to type up how you think the matches will go, cut a promo on your opponent, whatever, HAPPY VOTING

·
Emmanuelle
CHELSHIV & DAMAGE CUNTRL
17,368 Posts
Full outcomes:

1. Chelsea wins after pinning both JeSeGaN and CenaFan123 at the same (big) time

2. KYRA BATARA wins after low-blowing La Parka with a baguette

3. Adapting wins after LifeInCattleClass gets distracted by Mr316 simultaneously being a heel and a face

4. Dr. Middy and Headliner win after Headliner resurrects Middy's alt account, thus turning the tag team match into a 3-on-2 handicap match

5. Seth Grimes wins via count-out after Brock gets a booty call from Sable and leaves the arena

6. DammitChrist wins after Chelsea hits the insufferable current WF WWE Champion in the back of his head with her WF MITB Briefcase

7. otbr87 is victorious and after the match Muscocka Redjerk attempts to steal otbr's moment, but Rhhodes enters the ring and kicks Redjerk's annoying ass #OTBRHHODES :love:

·
Mrs. Randy Orton
Queen Cobra
20,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vote for @DammitChrist because I’m a bit over this stuff and he’s a decent enough dude or dude-ette.
If you don’t want to be included anymore, I can just vacate the title if you win. Just let me know and I’ll not include you in future PPVS (y)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts