Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 370 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,647 Posts
I think they are both just good actors. Brock and Paul are very good/close friends in real life outside of the WWE Universe.
Was good acting wasn't it ? Wish Brock was on more as he brings a different type of character to the show and Well Paul Heyman is just really off the scale his acting abilities are ? , just pissed that it's not Brock v Braun at summerslam that would be good , but this is what I've heard on here that he loses to ko why? He might cash it in after Brock kicks Roman all over hopefully as wm34 was the worst match I've ever seen Brock in Howay man kicking our five F5s no wonder Brock was pissed off with Roman, they don't like each other and that's not acting if it is and there mates I'd be surprised, if Brock wants to take that U.C to UFC to fight D.C it's gonna cost the owner off UFC a few quid forgot his name lol ,

Anyways sorry guys for messaging on ur game @Kenny Omega

Good luck to all players

Peace y'all.:wink2:

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Congrats Pez, Bret Hart comes with ONE HIDDEN CHARACTER!

Jim Neidhart

I Don't Watch the Draft ZOMBO, Why Would I Watch the Draft?

My next pick is the Reigning, Defending, Conquering, Universal Champion, THE BEAST, BRRROOOOCCCKKKKKK LEEEEESSSSSNNNNARRRRR!

:brock :brock2 :brock3 :brock4 :Brock

(and if I don't get his Magazines and Steak Dinner with this pick, I Quit :lelfold)

@MC 16;
Congrats ACP, Brock Lesnar comes with ONE HIDDEN CHARACTER!

Paul Heyman

Ric Flair WOOOOOO

@Curry ;
Congrats MC 16, Ric Flair comes with ONE HIDDEN CHARACTER!

Charles Robinson

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
ATTENTION DRAFT PARTICIPANTS:

2 new wrestlers have been added to the $1M tier: Andrade Cien Almas and El Dandy.

It was brought to my attention that I forgot Dandy, and I don't want to be doubting Dandy. I also figure Almas could be an interesting counterpoint with some of the cruisers / luchadores on the list, so I want him included.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,965 Posts
I’ll go with Chris Benoit and Dolph Ziggler for my 2nd and 3rd draft picks. You’re next again, @Sol Katti ; :)

61 - 80 of 370 Posts