Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
The Colons. Reunited on Superstars and, thanks to Carlito getting himself fired 2 weeks later, over before they've even got going again. I'm not even sure they had a televised match in that brief period.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
David Otunga & John Cena.

Why ? Cause it Included Otunga.
Yeah but at least they actually had some ring time, 3 matches in fact since they also teamed up when Otunga guest hosted Raw. That's more than The Colons managed this time around.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Cryme Tyme. They had been around for a long time yet they never won tag titles. And they 'tragically' broke up this year.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Otunga & Cena for worst tag-team. There was literally nothing good about them.

Best PPV = Mania, it has to be doesn't it.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
Yeah but at least they actually had some ring time, 3 matches in fact since they also teamed up when Otunga guest hosted Raw. That's more than The Colons managed this time around.
i forgot about that. Which means to add to my point they split up twice this year :D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hart Dynasty. carried the tag division on their backs for months, yet failed to make me care at all about the titles. Even Otunga holding the titles made me care more about the division than they did.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Gotta go with The Colons.. After a tease, and even some beatdowns, they just disappeared with Carlito even leavin' the E.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
MVP and Mark Henry. I hated this team, mainly because it was obvious WWE just said "Hey look, two black guys in red!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'm a say it now "The Dashing Ones", i mean really why did WWE strap them with the titles? it was pointless making The Hart Dynsaty drop them, but to Rhodes and Drew?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Cena and Otunga. neither of these men are exciting in the ring, and their grand glory was ONE night as Tag Team Champions before Barrett showed Otunga who was the bitch in the group.

pathetic

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
vance archer and the guy that he was with i cant remember (he was in that edge head tag team awhile back)...

PPV: Summerslam-Kane with a clean title defense, Daniel Bryan returning, and the main event had one of the best crowd reactions out of any wwe match this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts