1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
honestly, Alicia Fox.

fuck the Bella Twins. they don't do anything. this award doesn't go to the most useless. i don't even see them on my TV enough to judge them for anything other than being sluts, and that at least makes me laugh.

Alicia Fox does just about everything she can to make me cringe. from how awfully awkward she just looks even standing next to other divas, whether she's busy sounding uncomfortable in her attempts to be sassy on the mic, or botching every other move in the ring with that atrocious finisher of hers that she properly performs 25% of the time, she's gonna end up hurting someone, and she's already been hurting my eyes and ears.

it makes it all the worse that they actually gave her the title.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
Michelle. I don't care how much she's pushed, that woman is the most annoying .... I've ever seen on tv, save for Vickie who doesn't qualify as a diva. And yeah, I know that's the point, but this isn't annoying in a good way, like the way guys like Miz and Del Rio are, she's just awful. She has no clue how to act. I don't even put up with her anymore, the second I hear that awful music, I change the channel. And most times, I don't even change the channel on guys like Swagger, Morrison, Orton, etc. She's THAT bad. That's not the effect you want on your viewers. Being hated as a heel is one thing, but when you're driving people away from you, that's a negative. The Piggie James segments are the most horrificly cheesy segments I've ever seen, and I've been watching 20 years. Those segments weren't even B horror movie scene standards. It's worse than the Donald Trump vs Rosie match on Raw, Katie Vick, anything. Just awful. And I suppose I could say Laycool as a whole and not just Michelle, but of the two, she raises the shittyness to a whole new level.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
♠Chip♠;9040807 said:
Jillian?

That's her that does the shitty singing, right?

Sorry if I'm wrong but I tend to get something to eat when Divas are on.
She's passable in the ring, but that's not saying much. It's her gimmick that's annoying the living hell out of me.

·
Registered
722 Posts
How has no one mentioned LACEY VON ERICH?

·
Registered
722 Posts
My bad. I thought this was covering WWE and TNA.

I'll go with Rosa.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts