Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can't trust too many people in the WWE, but if there's one person you can rely on, it's your partner. They respect you, they're there for you, but most importantly, they kick ass with you! But which of these partners are worthy of gold and deserve WF's right to be...

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR. CAST YOUR VOTES BELOW

But please, please, PLEEAASE, dont simply run in and put N3XU5 all over the thread. If you want to, think for just a few seconds; are these guys really good in-ring competitors? Do they have the skill? The charisma? I personally dont think so. But still vote if you want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst Match of the Year
As a Runner Up with 11 Votes...Maxine vs Kaitlyn - NXT

And the winner with 19 Votes is...Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon - WrestleMania XXVI

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Award - Worst Finisher of the Year

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
PLEEAASE, dont simply run in and put N3XU5 all over the thread. If you want to, think for just a few seconds; are these guys really good in-ring competitors? Do they have the skill? The charisma? I personally dont think so.
What REALLY?

Justin Gabriels got mad skills in the ring , Heath Slater has mad ... get himself over skills as seen by how many actually have some sort of pretty strong feelings about him one way or the other as well as a decent in ring skill level

While I WOULD say Hart Dynasty , they just broke up and have been losing matches and hinting a break up for months now

So... you know... my vote goes to Nexus.... like it or not!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
It's like November, what's with all the Year end Awards?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Absolutely no one.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Hart Dynasty, no contest.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Dynasty. But if they'd have made anything of it, Jomo and RTruth

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Bored :p

My personal Vote - Mark Henry and Evan Bourne
No i am not bored, i just think it doesn't make sense to put up Year End Awards if the Year isn't over, i know that's hard to grasp. Batista's Character was made in the last 2 Months of 09, it wasn't fully developed but it already was fun to watch, Sheamus became in 1 Month WWE Champion and and on and on. How can you know if there isn't some awesome Tag Team gonna Debut win the Belt on the first Night and will have just 5 Star Matches and 5 Star Promos, probably it won't happen but you can't know.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No i am not bored, i just think it doesn't make sense to put up Year End Awards if the Year isn't over, i know that's hard to grasp. Batista's Character was made in the last 2 Months of 09, it wasn't fully developed but it already was fun to watch, Sheamus became in 1 Month WWE Champion and and on and on. How can you know if there isn't some awesome Tag Team gonna Debut win the Belt on the first Night and will have just 5 Star Matches and 5 Star Promos, probably it won't happen but you can't know.
No I meant I'M bored :D

I just want to know what WF thinks of wrestling talent throughout the year SO FAR. LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
WWE ..best tag team? 2010? Uh...the Miz Show?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts