·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,991 Posts
I just woke up, but I submitted my card 4 hours ago :trips8

Reactions: Fringe

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Ive had some irl stuff (basically a short notice eviction notice couple of weeks back, need to be out of my place in just over a weeks time) that has fucked me over

I could potentially get a short card done in a few days time, but I dont want to hold the whole thing up so Ill take the DQ rather than fuck everyone else over

Apologies :cry

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Same Mox, I was gonna bang it out over the weekend but I've been struck down with some next flu virus shit..can barely get out of my bed. I can try to work on it later or tomorrow but I'd rather not hold shit up so up to you on that one :francis

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,991 Posts
Can we still have our shows get uploaded to the OP's post by today's deadline and update the submitted cards of the late entries later this week, or do we have to wait until everyone is finished before showing our cards?

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #847
Ive had some irl stuff (basically a short notice eviction notice couple of weeks back, need to be out of my place in just over a weeks time) that has fucked me over

I could potentially get a short card done in a few days time, but I dont want to hold the whole thing up so Ill take the DQ rather than fuck everyone else over

Apologies :cry
Same Mox, I was gonna bang it out over the weekend but I've been struck down with some next flu virus shit..can barely get out of my bed. I can try to work on it later or tomorrow but I'd rather not hold shit up so up to you on that one :francis
I see. :hmm:

How much more time would you two approximately need to finish your cards? Two days enough?

Can we still have our shows get uploaded to the OP's post by today's deadline and update the submitted cards of the late entries later this week, or do we have to wait until everyone is finished before showing our cards?
I'll post them all at once.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #849
Okay there will be a 48 hour extension for Jam and Odo.

People who have already submitted your cards; if you feel like you had to rush to get your cards in on time, feel free to make some changes and send them again.

841 - 857 of 857 Posts