Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
37,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I will have the next one up possibly later! Thanks again to all who have signed up so far (y)

EDIT: I will post the next one tomorrow, guys, stay tuned :)

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
37,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just a quick update, I have sent 2 people the questions who were next in line, just waiting for at least one to respond, but, if not by Friday, I’ll move ahead in this list! Just wanted to let everyone know I didn’t forget about the rest of you :)

Reactions: $Dolladrew$

· Registered
27,543 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
We used to do these years ago, it was quite fun to do, lots of participation, gonna kick it old school and bring this back since we have newer faces here who weren't around back when we did these. Anyone can sign up.

It's nothing too personal, not asking for addresses or any of that shit, it's just a basic template everyone will get to fill out via PM and send back to me so I can make each person their own thread (1 or 2 people a week, depending on activity level, could be more). Just a little 'getting to know your fellow WF members' project. Gonna spice it up a bit by having that template as the first post with the member's answers and then members of the forum can ask the member questions afterwards (I don't think we had an ask me anything type thing the other times we did this, I can't remember). It's fine not to answer any questions you do not want to. You're not required to respond to everything people ask of you.

Anyway, if you are interested, sign up here :)

I will get the first one up in the next few days (assuming anyone signs up :LOL: )

I will post in the order of sign ups to make it easy so you will know when it will be your turn and you don't have to ask me 80 times.

I just have to copy the template from the old ones and then I will send it to you guys when it's your turn for a thread.

Basic layout:

Username
Picture (doesn't have to be you, you can choose whatever picture you want to represent you)
Template of questions with your responses

Edit: LINK TO THE FIRST ONE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK:

WF Member Interview #1: The Quintessential Mark | Wrestling Forum
Sounds interesting

· Death Rides a Horse
3,095 Posts
I am preparing my pulitzer, time man-of-the-year awards now for when Bexie writes his

’the untold story of big booty’
choosing between you, prosper and 3ven was the hardest for me

deffo top 3 in my book

but i also enjoy rap of course and i’m looking out more for some dolorian posts and dude seems quality

truly a valid top 5 we have going here
Don't front, brother. Save your Time Man of the Year awards for the real GOATs of the forum. You bring up a good idea though, as I think the winner should be interviewed as none of them have posted in this thread.

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
37,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Sorry guys, sent out questions to someone next in line so was waiting for them to respond, it’s been a week and they haven’t been back online, so, sent out for the next in line.

Anyone else who still wants to sign up, this sign up thread is forever open for anyone!

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
37,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I just posted Brad’s and then Yoshi was before him, he just needs time to fill his out, so, won’t be that long, if you look up to Brad’s post and then just add YoshiMadness after, that’s the order :)

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.