Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We used to do these years ago, it was quite fun to do, lots of participation, gonna kick it old school and bring this back since we have newer faces here who weren't around back when we did these. Anyone can sign up.

It's nothing too personal, not asking for addresses or any of that shit, it's just a basic template everyone will get to fill out via PM and send back to me so I can make each person their own thread (1 or 2 people a week, depending on activity level, could be more). Just a little 'getting to know your fellow WF members' project. Gonna spice it up a bit by having that template as the first post with the member's answers and then members of the forum can ask the member questions afterwards (I don't think we had an ask me anything type thing the other times we did this, I can't remember). It's fine not to answer any questions you do not want to. You're not required to respond to everything people ask of you.

Anyway, if you are interested, sign up here :)

I will get the first one up in the next few days (assuming anyone signs up :LOL: )

I will post in the order of sign ups to make it easy so you will know when it will be your turn and you don't have to ask me 80 times.

I just have to copy the template from the old ones and then I will send it to you guys when it's your turn for a thread.

Basic layout:

Username
Picture (doesn't have to be you, you can choose whatever picture you want to represent you)
Template of questions with your responses

Edit: LINK TO THE FIRST ONE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE A LOOK:

WF Member Interview #1: The Quintessential Mark | Wrestling Forum

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!

I will give this thread at least 24 hours to get some more names and then I will shoot you a PM with some questions. Even if no one else signs up, I will still get yours up there.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,358 Posts
i would like to read this

get behind the man, the myth the legend phenomenalone ;)

also, sure - i‘ll play. A lot of people know a lot of shit about me already - so should be fine :)
I wouldn't mind being able to show people I'm a little bit more than just a dumbass uni kid who doesn't know what the hell he's doing with his life (which honestly isn't too far from the truth 🤣🤣) but sounds like a fun idea.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Questions have been sent to TQM, so, once he responds, I will have his thread up and then forum members will be free to ask him anything :D

Same questions will go to everyone and then you guys can feel free to ask members anything else you're interested in knowing.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Gonna see what the first one looks like then maybe I guess I'll do it. None the less, nice job Cat giving us some shit to get involved with. Maybe someone needs to start back up Yamcha's rate the poster thread, I thought those were interesting

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’ll start going down the list, thanks to all who have signed up so far! Look for #2 in the next few days :)

Reactions: $Dolladrew$

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
#3 should be up by tomorrow or Sunday, but, please, keep those other 2 going with your questions! I’ll always link all the threads in the newest interview threads.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts