Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 2787 Posts

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
He got burned by overexplaining stuff in the game Jeff linked (I think it was Jeff) and I rate him as smart enough to not make the same basic mistake twice
If it burned him as scum would he not be as likely to avoid it as town for fear of getting burned even though he wasn't scum?

Really need there to be a town game between to know for sure but basically if you expect him to apply that new self-awareness to his scum game would the difference in comfort between alignments be big enough he wouldn't think to apply it to his town game?

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
NG saying it's alarming how many people are following him on Chimp when it's literally just Skybox (who always votes Chimp) and me who reacted to him saying he was gonna submarine again. How that is supposed to be alarming or whatever the heck NG wants to call it I don't comprehend. Me having 5 votes sure doesn't seem alarming to him.
I vote chimp and then within a page sky, you and tkok jump on. That is alarming yes

Especially skybox who suss’s me a few posts later

I’d venture a guess it’s scumbox

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Day 1 Vote Count

Tweetums (4) - Curry, Chr1st0, Chimp, Skybox
Chimp (1) - NotGuilty
TKOK (1) - Jeff
Alco (2) - Tweetums, Big Man

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. You have ~45 hours.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
He got burned by overexplaining stuff in the game Jeff linked (I think it was Jeff) and I rate him as smart enough to not make the same basic mistake twice
If it burned him as scum would he not be as likely to avoid it as town for fear of getting burned even though he wasn't scum?

Really need there to be a town game between to know for sure but basically if you expect him to apply that new self-awareness to his scum game would the difference in comfort between alignments be big enough he wouldn't think to apply it to his town game?
I don’t think you can play an effective town game if you’re worried about being mislynched, especially if you aspire to be good at the game. I’ve literally never worried about it once, which coincides nicely with never having been mislynched (not by town anyway, I got done over by a full scum team/survivor combo at the start of the year)

So in conclusion, I don’t think he’d play that way

·
Registered
662 Posts
I vote chimp and then within a page sky, you and tkok jump on. That is alarming yes

Skybox voting Chimp is literally the most predictable and unsurprising thing that could ever happen in a Mafia game on this board, you're not making a lot of sense rn.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
does not seem like scum tweet to me. I don't recall his reaction to being wagonned as town other than WF Discord but that was endgame so it's different. seems a lot more aggressive than the last 2 times he was wagonned as scum on day 1. pretty sure he ducked the thread as much as he could the last time. he could be changing it up as its easier to do when you're new but im willing to say he's town for now.
I mean, I understand his reaction could possibly be interpreted as noob town panicked at being lynched early, but it could be also interpreted as noob scum panicked at possibly being caught.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Oh wow

A question for you Jeff - is it a coincidence that you labelled TKOK as what you expect the scum alignment to be whilst making what is, ostensibly, a joke vote?
In this case the wording was a coincidence. But the vote was not a joke

·
Premium Member
761 Posts

you voted chimp on page 1 and then chimp posted on like page 5 and the votes came after that. why are you acting like your vote had anything to do with it when it was clearly chimps post?

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
does not seem like scum tweet to me. I don't recall his reaction to being wagonned as town other than WF Discord but that was endgame so it's different. seems a lot more aggressive than the last 2 times he was wagonned as scum on day 1. pretty sure he ducked the thread as much as he could the last time. he could be changing it up as its easier to do when you're new but im willing to say he's town for now.
I mean, I understand his reaction could possibly be interpreted as noob town panicked at being lynched early, but it could be also interpreted as noob scum panicked at possibly being caught.
So er which is it

Cause you’re chatting bollocks atm

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Tweetums seems fairly consistent between Undertale, WF Discord and this game to me at least based on first lot of posts. What I will say is his flurry of early activity is a stark contrast to his first load of posts in Undertale yet he was very active early in WF Discord. It looks like the games started at different times but even when he did get the chance to post in Undertale he still wasn't particularly active. Probably not much in this but his opening posts in this game and WF Discord were fairly similar too

·
Registered
662 Posts
5 votes in a 24 player game, some 4 hours into a 48-hour phase isn't something I'd panic over, regardless of alignment. It's not like I'm surprised about people's reactions to my entry either.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
I mean I just said he was wagoned day 1 in both of his scum games so far and his reaction in both is not like it was here. so if he is scum it's not really noob scum it's someone who's learnt to change it up.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I like how Skybox' evaluation of me includes no scenario where I'm not a standard noob :hayden3

·
1,124 Posts

Yeah, this is a bad post to make. Reminds me of late last game where you, as scum, were stretching both the realms of fact and what was even considered possible in order to push what you wanted (I distinctily remember you suggested Odo could have seen me shooting at someone when, as town without a kill, that was impossible).

As has been correctly pointed out, this is something I do first post of every game whenever I can. I'd think you would have realised that it's NAI by now.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Reading him day 1 is a bit of a fools errand cause he got burned being active early a few times last year so kinda protects himself now by doing as little as he can feasibly get away with :draper2
this is not true at all btw. I play to the best of my ability as all alignments. i've mentioned many times that I find it difficult to come up with content early on even as town.

·
1,124 Posts
So er which is it

Cause you’re chatting bollocks atm
I'm seeing it as more likely the second option than the first, though that admittedly is cooling off. Tweet's reacted well, kind of kept a cool head while not backing down on what he's done. That gives the impression of something to hide, though he could be being coached.

I like how Skybox' evaluation of me includes no scenario where I'm not a standard noob :hayden3
I mean, to be fair...

161 - 180 of 2787 Posts