Wrestling Forum banner

461 - 480 of 2787 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Jeff, what do you think about NGs take on those early Chimp votes?

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
I have a means to go for someone else today, and get Jeff’s flip. Would there be opposition to that?

I’m not Strong one way or the other with Jeff but i see a few that have been, so I’d be fine with doing it and getting some reads off it hopefully.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Day 1 Vote Count

Alco (4) - Doc, Rugrat, Chr1st0, Jeff
Jeff (6) - Magic, CP, NotGuilty, Big Man, Tweetums, Chimp
Rugrat (1) - Lawls
Chimp (1) - Curry
Odo (2) - Sylar
Skybox (1) - Lethal
Big man (4) - Alco, Doddsy, Sky, PHEN0M

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. You have ~24 hours.
@SavageX; @RetepAdam.; @Zane B;, @Jam;

Cmon lads, we 24 hours in here​

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have a means to go for someone else today, and get Jeff’s flip. Would there be opposition to that?

I’m not Strong one way or the other with Jeff but i see a few that have been, so I’d be fine with doing it and getting some reads off it hopefully.
Didn't you soft a tier 4 earlier? Considering how shit my role is at that same tier, I'm a little surprised you'd have something powerful up your sleeve.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I'm down with a Big Man wagon.

Vote Big Man

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Why do you have Jeff as town?
Seemed genuinely annoyed plus the OMGUS doesn’t seem like a mafia reaction. Motion detector is very rarely used by scum, which while there are ways of bypassing some of the problems like inaccurate results then its not widely used.

Also I think we should stop Lawls signing up, he just ruins games with his trolling. Even during his “peak” he offered little.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
Day 1 Vote Count

Alco (4) - Doc, Rugrat, Chr1st0, Jeff
Jeff (6) - Magic, CP, NotGuilty, Big Man, Tweetums, Chimp
Rugrat (1) - Lawls
Chimp (1) - Curry
Odo (2) - Sylar
Skybox (1) - Lethal
Big man (4) - Alco, Doddsy, Sky, PHEN0M

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. You have ~24 hours.

@SavageX; @RetepAdam.; @Zane B;, @Jam;

Cmon lads, we 24 hours in here​
I moved my vote like hours ago brah

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
This is what I'm talking about.
I'm glad you pointed out that complete load of bollocks. NG's somehow able to connect a page 1 vote, an unrelated page 5 vote, and a vote made by me, who didn't even know the situation in the thread and voted Chimp anyway because it's just a tradition now.

I'd be willing to say that NG and Chimp aren't co-scum off this bizarre interaction

·
Registered
652 Posts
That's an odd comment for sure, but, you did omit a few things here. What was Chimp's first post that made him vote. And what made YOU hop on the chimpy wagon? Just so I have a clear picture of what I'm looking at here.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
So i went back and looked for you jeff

I voted chimp.

Sky voted chimp and then literal 2 posts after Sky's vote Tweet randomly votes Chimp.

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
I think I'm the one who started the mafia have been given fakes of unspecified quality think in the OP.

I'll be going to sleep now. See you guys in 12 hours.
This was Chimp's post which is 4 posts before Tweet threw a vote down on him

·
Registered
662 Posts
That's an odd comment for sure, but, you did omit a few things here. What was Chimp's first post that made him vote. And what made YOU hop on the chimpy wagon? Just so I have a clear picture of what I'm looking at here.
NG voted Chimp as his entry post and Chimp did nothing before that. Then like 4 pages pass, Skybox makes her token Chimp vote, Chimp says he's gonna go to sleep and be back in 12 hours, then I made my vote, shortly after that NG calls that development alarming and later on even wants to tell people that our votes were a consequence of his vote somehow. That's about the whole story there.

·
Registered
652 Posts
NG voted Chimp as his entry post and Chimp did nothing before that. Then like 4 pages pass, Skybox makes her token Chimp vote, Chimp says he's gonna go to sleep and be back in 12 hours, then I made my vote, shortly after that NG calls that development alarming and later on even wants to tell people that our votes were a consequence of his vote somehow. That's about the whole story there.
ninja'd. But just so we are clear, you voted Chimp because he did nothing and said he was going to sleep?

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
Alco continuing his string of very self-aware posts, dunno if it applies to him personally but in general being like that looks like scared scum being worried they may not gain enough town points if they don't explain themselves every step of the way. Also another opportunistic vote by him. He feels off and I'm not a fan of his play so far.
You did this last game (or a recent one) with Phen0m too (curry pointed it out) you flipped scum in that game.

Do you really think people would go into the game thread and make such self aware posts if they are scum?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I think I'm the one who started the mafia have been given fakes of unspecified quality think in the OP.

I'll be going to sleep now. See you guys in 12 hours.
That post was the reason I snap voted him because it reeks of his usual "you guys can do without me rite" garbage.

461 - 480 of 2787 Posts