Wrestling Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2787 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,764
I’m still eh at a role that relies on the stump being dead AND the SK being alive to communicate with to kill.
:reigns3

Ye you’re right, if only I gave scum a role in which they could just blow a player up in the day time to circumvent night time protection

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts
You had a power role :draper2

If scum weren't morons and bussed you with doddsy for some reason this game would have been a whole lot different
:woah

I didn't want to have Doddsy bus himself with anyone. I had Bigman and rugrat but doddsy insisted that he bus himself :tenay

We would have gotten the lover flip on N1 and doddsy would still be alive.

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
:reigns3

Ye you’re right, if only I gave scum a role in which they could just blow a player up in the day time to circumvent night time protection
But when the flip comes that the day kill just so happened to be on the one player they couldn't night kill - it implicates them right away.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,775
But when the flip comes that the day kill just so happened to be on the one player they couldn't night kill - it implicates them right away.
Not really, just narrows it down between that and the Duelist (if people even make the connection in the first place. You clearly didn’t)

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts
it's a shame, had Jam actually played, Doddsy not insisted i change the bus onto himself on N1 and tweet not having a set of balls the game could have been vastly different. Odo and jeff had stuff going on and Sky went a bit rogue but she was doing alright till the claim, i mean several people had her as town

Chr1st0 helped cripple us which i found rude. SK's usually shoot townies i guess you forgot with that rust
Retep did well, i said he was indy but thought SK meh, fucking robbed by Shepard though, Clutch Duel there.

I made a few mistakes post wise i thought i'd get caught sooner and i made a few meh kill choices but i was trying to dance around targets Bigman wouldn't BG. I kept BM and Chimp alive in the last few nights because if i killed Chimp or anyone he had copped it would confirm everyone and BM because we failed when he self protected once didn't want to risk a no kill again until i had to.

Chimp and Tkok actually playing and chimp did well towards the end besides not pushing when he had me dead :bjpenn

Had flay actually played and used his role early it may have changed things as well.

non town had A terrible N1. doddsy/phenom and then CP catching Chr1sto for later. Fail by Chr1sto not realizing and killing CP :kobelol

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Would've been quite the fail for me had chr1st0 realized and shot me before I outed him, seeing as how I thought he was the vig! :lol

I wonder if MVTweet realized who the SK was, given he had all the facts as early as day 3. ;)

2761 - 2780 of 2787 Posts