Wrestling Forum banner

2941 - 2960 of 2964 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
What's my age again? Nobody likes you when you're 23. I guess it's time to listen to this song the whole day.
Happy Birthday.

I'm 24 in 2 days, are we ancient yet? Just waiting for my video game reactions to get slower and slower, they are getting there. :mj2

Reactions: Punkhead

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,522 Posts
Happy Birthday.

I'm 24 in 2 days, are we ancient yet? Just waiting for my video game reactions to get slower and slower, they are getting there. :mj2
:hb Happy birthday, dude. :hb Yeah, we're getting old, already longing for the good ol' days. Time to start hating the zoomer generation for everything that's wrong in the world.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Happy Birthday @The Fourth Wall ; you are being miseed here, hopefully you had a great day :hb

Reactions: The Fourth Wall

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
I know I'm like 3 days late but my day was great actually. The last like 5 years I don't think I've been out properly for my Birthday. My friends came over pretty unexpectedly and arranged something which I was a bit taken aback by, but appreciated it. I guess it was nice to feel 'normal' for a change on my Birthday. I hate how you're basically conditioned to care less about it when you get older, but I can't lie that it felt good to get that attention for a change in real life. It's not good being on your own all the time.

So yeah, it was good and thanks for the wishes even though I've not really been here

Reactions: Empress

·
17,649 Posts
Happy Birthday @Nostalgia ; you fucking suck :grin2:

Have a nice day

Reactions: Nostalgia

·
17,649 Posts
Happy Birthday to the most amazing poster in this forum, the most intelligent, good looking and funniest person around here... Me ?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Happy birthday to everyone who’s had one in December, our month is GOAT.

2941 - 2960 of 2964 Posts