Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am TOTALLY against Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement, as he already did in 2002, but also cuz he had a big, perfect retirement in 2010. But, I feel like WWE has GOT to give us the greatest perfomer of all time Vs the greatest performer today CM Punk. Think how awesome this match would be. The story writes itself. Since 2011, Punk has been what Shawn Michaels was from 1994 until 1998. Michaels was still a 5 star performer when he retired, and I feel like he could give us this one last match. It would be 5 AND A HALF stars! What do you think?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
HBK/Punk makes zero sense to do. He'll either face Bryan or HHH at WM 30 if he wants to. If not WM 30 should be

Taker/Cena
Bryan/Lesnar
HHH/Punk

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
It's more likely to be Daniel Bryan if anyone at all. He trained Bryan and that storyline could effectively start now...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HBK vs DB> HBK vs punk
You really think so? I think Bryan is smoother in the ring than Punk but when it comes to putting on a show in that squared circle, he aint better than Punk.

Some guy said HBK Vs anyone > HBK Vs Punk?

Since when do we all hate CM Punk? And a match between HBK and Triple H would not be anything new. It would be like Undertaker Vs HBK II.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I don't want HBK to come out of retirement. Specially not to wrestle.... CM Punk. Actually, I wouldn't mind if he returned to wrestle The Rock, Brock Lesnar or Daniel Bryan. Anything else worth watching is already done as far as I'm concerned.

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
Damnit HBK stay out of retirement, it's not happening.

#NoFlair

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I don't want HBK to come out of retirement. Specially not to wrestle.... CM Punk. Actually, I wouldn't mind if he returned to wrestle The Rock, Brock Lesnar or Daniel Bryan. Anything else worth watching is already done as far as I'm concerned.

Because Daniel Bryan is so much bigger than punk is fpalm

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't understand the hate wrestling fans have for people coming out of retirement. Would you rather watch a HBK match at Wresrlemania or fill that gap with a Santino/Khali match? Yes HBK had a great send off from his in ring career but that was the end of his full time career. What is the harm of coming out for the odd match here and there? Do you all hate watching a Shawn Michaels match or something?! Especially when the match will be capable of being a classic and potentially a MOTY. In every line of work people come out of retirement all the time for a little bit of work here and there so what's the big deal? It's wrestling, just enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
11,400 Posts
I think Shawn vs CM Punk would be a better feud ,promos..ect and they would still deliver a fantastic match
But also Shawn vs Bryan would be an amazing match.
Wouldn't mind seeing both ^^

I honestly wouldn't care to see him face part time wrestlers Lesnar or Rock.
Please don't say Shawn wouldn't be "great" he's only been retired for a couple of years, Ricky Steamboat was retired for idk 15 years? and Came back and gave us a great performance with Jericho at WM. Shawn would give us a classic , like he always has.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Because Daniel Bryan is so much bigger than punk is fpalm
I'm glad you can finally admit this. Sorry telling the truth gave you a headache. :D:

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
HBK match[es] with the Undertaker were brilliant, and a WM26 was a perfect send off for Shawn.

I don't want him to do a Ric Flair and keep bobbing in and out of retirement.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
HBK is not going to wrestle. He'll honour his word and not come back. He went out on the best note possible and I just don't see him ruining that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts