Wrestling Forum banner

401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
40,690 Posts
fuck they almost tricked me with Sweet Child o' Mine. Almost.

It looks good, but looking good was never a problem with this show. I want to give it a second chance again because I'm quite a big fan of all these actors outside of Evan Rachel Wood, though Wood is great in this even if her character makes me cringe.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
fuck they almost tricked me with Sweet Child o' Mine. Almost.

It looks good, but looking good was never a problem with this show. I want to give it a second chance again because I'm quite a big fan of all these actors outside of Evan Rachel Wood, though Wood is great in this even if her character makes me cringe.
I couldn't finish season 2, it just got too dumb.

I'll wait on this because looking good and being good are two different things.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Trailers look good.

Bringing in Aaron Paul is an interesting, if only transparently "see this? see how we're bringing in Aaron Paul? isn't that coooool? aren't we ceeeewl?", move.

Hopefully they took the extended production time to sit down, decide what they want in both the short and long term, plan things out, and put solid work into the scripts because if this season goes the way season two did it might be the death nail for the show, which would be a shame because there's SO MUCH potential for this world.

On the other hand people hoped the same thing about Doctor Who series twelve, not me personally because fuck Jodie and Chinballs but I digress, however that series made flaming shit filled dumpsters look like the works of Vincent Van Gogh.

Either way I'm looking forward to watching, I didn't dislike season two with the vitriol others did and it's been a LONG hiatus.

·
Standing with The Man
5,985 Posts
Bringing in Aaron Paul is an interesting, if only transparently "see this? see how we're bringing in Aaron Paul? isn't that coooool? aren't we ceeeewl?", move.
Westworld's issue was never star power or "cool" actors it's loaded with them, people didn't like the the direction the story took or how dragged out season 2 seemed, personally I didn't mind it and looking forward to season 3.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Westworld's issue was never star power or "cool" actors it's loaded with them, people didn't like the the direction the story took or how dragged out season 2 seemed, personally I didn't mind it and looking forward to season 3.
I didn't mean that to be taken as they lack star power. It was about Aaron playing a popular character on one of the most popular shows of all time.

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
It's crazy how I've gone from adoring the first season..... Being disappointed by the second and completely forgetting the show existed lol can't say I feel that excited TBH

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
It's crazy how I've gone from adoring the first season..... Being disappointed by the second and completely forgetting the show existed lol can't say I feel that excited TBH
I have similar experience with the first 2 seasons except I am actually looking forward to this even though I have also forgotten wtf that was season 2.

Sci-fi about AI and philosophy always gets me. Cool robot fights too. Can't say there are much big budget alternatives in the genre.

401 - 415 of 415 Posts