Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A robot malfunction creates havoc and terror for unsuspecting vacationers at a futuristic, adult-themed amusement park.
Who is excited for this? It will star Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, James Marsden, and Evan Rachel Wood. It's supposed to premiere in the summer.

·
40,690 Posts
No, that's why I realize that Game of Thrones starting with last season is crap.

It's not just crap compared to the books, it's crap compared to their own high standards.

(also I'm not 100% serious with the original comment)

I'm not an Evan Rachel Wood fan at all. Everything I've seen her in she's bad. Perhaps she's gotten better or perhaps this cast can carry her. I mean we got Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins in this thing.

·
Banned
28,112 Posts
I thought Rachael Evan Wood was good in The Ides of March and The Wrestler. I haven't seen Thirteen but I hear she's good in that. She was bad in True Blood but to be fair, everyone was bad in that series :lol

She's a hot tamale though, Jaime Bell is a lucky guy.

·
Banned
28,112 Posts
Uh-oh SpaghettiO's. We have a major red flag.

HBO's highly anticipated sci-fi drama Westworld has shut down production. Variety reports that the show will be put on hold for two months while executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy get on track with the script.

“As we head into the final phase of production on Westworld, we’ve made the decision to take a brief hiatus in order to get ahead of the writing,” a statement from the network reads.

Rumor has it that Nolan and Joy have "struggled to figure out the best way to pull off" the series, especially after the show has undergone a bunch of behind the scenes changes. EW reports that the show has been plagued with "cast changes, delays, and story adjustments."

Still, HBO is optimistic that the series will make its premiere date—though that date has yet to be announced. Westworld is expected to release some time in 2016.
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/01/18/westworld-shuts-down-production-delay-in-shooting-final-episodes?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=5

This worries me :Hutz

1 - 20 of 415 Posts