Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That uso girl was gong to jump santino the bella twins wanted a threesome with bryan and melina looked like she wanted to get back with morrison. It was funny. And natalia looked like she really wanted to hurt alicia when she pulled out natties extentions. LOL

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
:side: pre-cursor to the end of PG? Horny divas? John Cena saying "Bitch"? Riley saying fuck? Last week Mae Young said "Bitches & Sluts" Dolph Zigglers nose bleeding at SS? (Blood but not bladed :p) :hmm: maybe

·
Registered
573 Posts
IMO, they are going to have a diffrent diva come running to Bryan everyweek to continue his "Hot chicks love nerds" gimmick that started with the dancing, or they will have the Bella's fight over him. The only thing the RAW divas are good for is to kiss the guest host ass and be used as valets. Maryse is the only pointless one, though. She always looks bored out of her mind, but she is with DiBiase, so. Could be a heel turn for the Bella's as well. Maybe DiBiase' paying them off to take Bryan off his game a bit.

Wating for Bryan to steal Eve from Truth next, could you imagine the backstage segment!? TRUTH - "YOU STOLE MY HO DAWG!", Bryan - "THAT'S WHATSUP!"

I LOL'd at Cm Punk's commentary, though. "CRAZY FAN! WATCH OUT, BRYAN! CRAZY FAN!"

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,523 Posts
arent Melina and Morrison married in "reality" anyways? Or did I hear that wrong?

(And when John Cena said "bitch" it was beeped out over here in the UK :()

·
Registered
806 Posts
Big Dave was probably so loaded up with steroids it looks like a withered grape

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
arent Melina and Morrison married in "reality" anyways? Or did I hear that wrong?

(And when John Cena said "bitch" it was beeped out over here in the UK :()
They aren't married, but they are together.

The DIVAs on the show were acting very strangely. I hope Melina/Morrison do start to be on onscreen couple, but as for the Bellas...I really just don't know. Although I did find Bryan ignoring them pretty funny.

·
Registered
806 Posts
They can end the age of PG by having a live celebration

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Punk mentioning it was the best part, I like new directions but don't dump it all in one night. It's like they get an idea and carry it through all their segments and can't think of a new theme for each part.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Maybe they're feeling they need to firmly establish a new age, and what better time than the night they sack Cena.

Btw, yes, I understand he's coming back, etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts