Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,448 Posts
I'm gonna start writing my dreams down more often.

Theory: Joan killed a hobo and took their identity. Lord knows where they will go with it, but she'll be after Will Jackson for sure.
@Rain;

my theory.

I have a theory that Marie and Joan have been colluding the whole time. Marie got the dirt files from someone right? In Season 2 Joan said to Derek "I've seen the photos" the same photos that Marie leaked to the press. She also said how she knows about all the corruption that is going on.

Marie was getting her working girls from the streets, the place that Joan now calls home. Marie told Michael that somebody else had all the information and would leak it if she was harmed. That person could've been Joan. It is also possible Joan told Marie to get close to Will to break him emotionally.
Looked like Maxine in that grave to me

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Looked like Maxine in that grave to me
ffs not another one with that crazy theory that makes absolutely no sense. Almost as shit as everyone saying Bea isn't dead and coming back too. :lmao The exec has done an interview and said the next season is grounded in reality. So that puts pay to these outlandish theories.

Why would Joan use a body who's DNA would come back as a mans. :lmao

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,448 Posts
ffs not another one with that crazy theory that makes absolutely no sense. Almost as shit as everyone saying Bea isn't dead and coming back too. :lmao The exec has done an interview and said the next season is grounded in reality. So that puts pay to these outlandish theories.

Why would Joan use a body who's DNA would come back as a mans. :lmao
i just wanted a real ending to that character :crying:

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
i just wanted a real ending to that character :crying:
There's still time. There's an interesting interview with an exec that was posted earlier. Could be in for a pretty good Season 8. Or it'll back fire.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Joan Ferguson has memory loss and is homeless, living on the streets. Ferguson commits some crime, and is sent to Wentworth on remand. Ferguson has no idea that she was the former Prison Governor nor does she remember being buried alive by Will. As the season moves on, Ferguson starts to remember what Will did to her, which will give us fans some great scenes between Ferguson and Will.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Two scenes that were removed from the finale, because of them reshooting the final 3 minutes. @Rain; would likely appreciate one of them. :)
The original Vera, Doreen and Bea from Prisoner Cell Block H appear as new inmates, as a final nod to the show.

Franky and Bridget visit Vera after giving birth

Both scenes are likely to appear on the DVD/Blu Ray boxset in October.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Joan Ferguson has memory loss and is homeless, living on the streets. Ferguson commits some crime, and is sent to Wentworth on remand. Ferguson has no idea that she was the former Prison Governor nor does she remember being buried alive by Will. As the season moves on, Ferguson starts to remember what Will did to her, which will give us fans some great scenes between Ferguson and Will.
Strangely I thought something like this maybe the way they'd go with it. After all being trapped with a lack of oxygen could have caused some brain damage and she was never the most stable of people. Can't wait for next season now!!

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
My theory:

Originally Brenda Murphy was working with Joan (like she did when she was first in jail) she followed Will and got Joan out of the box (notice when they went to see her body in season 6 there was no picture of Bea inside?), the magpie outside Vera's house was also a hint (only Joan knew she killed Doreen's magpie in season 2) the money she was blackmailing Vera for was for her to leave the country. But when Brenda was shot dead it left Joan to fend for herself. Whilst on the streets she met Marie Winter. Marie was known to get her working girls from the streets. Knowing who she was Marie offered her protection whilst she's on the streets, in return Joan gives her the dirt files (she got them from somewhere). In Season 2 we know Joan had "seen the photos" of Derek Channing's brothels, the same photos Marie had. Marie dumped one of her workers in the box and blackmailed Michael Heston to wipe away any record of the DNA report on it. We all know Marie had a private mobile, we don't know who she was calling. But she did say when Heston was going to shoot her that someone other than her lawyer had all the photos and information. Could easily have been Joan. Notice Joan was looking at the cars driving passed? Waiting for Marie who had called her to say she was getting out?

·
Registered
971 Posts
My theory:

Originally Brenda Murphy was working with Joan (like she did when she was first in jail) she followed Will and got Joan out of the box (notice when they went to see her body in season 6 there was no picture of Bea inside?), the magpie outside Vera's house was also a hint (only Joan knew she killed Doreen's magpie in season 2) the money she was blackmailing Vera for was for her to leave the country. But when Brenda was shot dead it left Joan to fend for herself. Whilst on the streets she met Marie Winter. Marie was known to get her working girls from the streets. Knowing who she was Marie offered her protection whilst she's on the streets, in return Joan gives her the dirt files (she got them from somewhere). In Season 2 we know Joan had "seen the photos" of Derek Channing's brothels, the same photos Marie had. Marie dumped one of her workers in the box and blackmailed Michael Heston to wipe away any record of the DNA report on it. We all know Marie had a private mobile, we don't know who she was calling. But she did say when Heston was going to shoot her that someone other than her lawyer had all the photos and information. Could easily have been Joan. Notice Joan was looking at the cars driving passed? Waiting for Marie who had called her to say she was getting out?
:bjpenn makes sense. Will have to go back and check the Bea pictures in he coffin part now lol. If that is the case have they always planned on bringing Joan back? :hmmm

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
:bjpenn makes sense. Will have to go back and check the Bea pictures in he coffin part now lol. If that is the case have they always planned on bringing Joan back? :hmmm
They did say in an interview that when they were planning a season 8 that Joan was always intended to be in it. Though it had essentially been axed by the time Season 7 was being filmed, so it was scrapped. When they learned of the renewal for 20 episodes they had the available actors return to reshoot the new ending in January (hence why Rita's hair was longer and other noticeable things).

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Season 8 begins in Australia at the end of April. The UK has a May start date and America will get it on Netflix once all episodes have aired in Oz.

They have confirmed the titles of the final 20 episodes so think of them what you will.

Episode titles.

Season 8
8.1 Resurrection
8.2 Secrets we keep
8.3 fallen angel
8.4 revenge
8.5 beyond the grave
8.6 maternal instinct
8.7 Taken
8.8 Goldfish pt. 2
8.9 Monster
8.10 The Enervator

Season 9
9.1 Rogue
9.2 requiem
9.3 The Calling
9.4 Last Stretch
9.5 Boomtown
9.6 Red and Teal
9.7 Decimation
9.8 Will & Testament
9.9 Last Stand
9.10 Legacy
There are also 3 new cast members. Ann Reynolds the new Wentworth GM who takes over from Derek Channing, Lou "Fingers" Kelly a former top dog of C Block and Reb Kelly who feels like a man trapped in a woman's body (a pic of the three posted below)

Others that return for Season 8 include Joan Ferguson, Rita Connors, Will Jackson, Ruby Mitchell, Allie Novak, Vera Bennett, Marie Winter, Boomer Jenkins, Dr Greg Miller, Jake Stewart and Linda Miles.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
They need to do the infamous helicopter episode from the original 1980s series.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
They won't be. The helicopter at the end of season 7 was a nod to it. Season 8/9 is all out war for Rita/Joan, Allie/Lou, Marie/Ruby, Vera/Ann.

And i can't fucking wait!

They posted this on Facebook, its the first official footage from season 8.

[YouTube]DBIF05yPn3I[/Youtube]

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Wentworth has been postponed now until a June release. They said it's due to difficulties in post production. Here's a cast photo for S8.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts