Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,464 Posts
I don't really get why people care so much for Rita. I love Marie although I am aware she's a piece of shit unlike Rita.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
A villain is only as good as the heroes they go up against.

And other than Marie shouting "FUCK YOU" at everything thrown at her she hasn't done anything of note. Worst top dog ever (even more than that one episode Maxine took over :lmao)

Rita is badass, it's all leading to something between her and Marie for the finale that much is clear. She wouldn't have been conveniently in the next room during the siege if they hadn't got something big planned. My guess is Marie goes after Ruby with the gun in medical but Rita gets there in time.

I do love Rita but the whole "protect my sister at all costs" routine has worn thin with me.

My fave top dog is The Freak. She legit bashed the whole red right hand on her own and everyone was shit scared of her. Like they should be.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
haha the original freak. I don't like to connect the two together. They changed it up enough that the show is its own beast. Rabe was and still is petrifying. The original Freak caters to the demo that watched Prisoner.

Liz, Kosta, Miles, Vera, Marie and Brody

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
There's no way of keeping Brody in the show unless he is shown in Walford Prison, on the run, or he gets to the helicopter and Rita brings Michael and Sean and the rest of them down in the next season.

What if Marie and Rita make a deal. Don't kill Ruby and get all the information of Winter's protector in exchange Rita will help Marie escape in the copter.

·
2,464 Posts
There's no way of keeping Brody in the show unless he is shown in Walford Prison, on the run, or he gets to the helicopter and Rita brings Michael and Sean and the rest of them down in the next season.

What if Marie and Rita make a deal. Don't kill Ruby and get all the information of Winter's protector in exchange Rita will help Marie escape in the copter.
The show is extremely unrealistic most of the time. Keeping Brody in isn't beyond them but it basically kills a lot of viewers caring imo

·
2,464 Posts
How old is that? Also anyone here ever thought that half of the people on internet forums look like the gif in my display image?

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
How old is that? Also anyone here ever thought that half of the people on internet forums look like the gif in my display image?

It's next weeks Australian TV guide. Some are saying Joan comeback, but Rabe also has a mini series called the Hunting starting soon.

I love you forever for having a Juice avi, even if it's only temporary.

·
2,464 Posts
It's next weeks Australian TV guide. Some are saying Joan comeback, but Rabe also has a mini series called the Hunting starting soon.

I love you forever for having a Juice avi, even if it's only temporary.
Jacs had some real class about her. Dunno what it was but uhh I forgot her name but I remember she played Ros Coulson on Prisoner and then played some real OG in Wentworth recently and fell off a roof but anyway she didn't have that class when she was supposed to appear like she did

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Jacs had some real class about her. Dunno what it was but uhh I forgot her name but I remember she played Ros Coulson on Prisoner and then played some real OG in Wentworth recently and fell off a roof but anyway she didn't have that class when she was supposed to appear like she did
Sonia Stevens :)
First appeared in season 4, colluded with Don Kaplan to make Liz look like a false witness. She tried to kill Don, but he knew what was coming. He did a runner she ended back inside, outed Liz as Witness X then Kaz pushed off the roof. That one? :p

·
2,464 Posts
Sonia Stevens :)
First appeared in season 4, colluded with Don Kaplan to make Liz look like a false witness. She tried to kill Don, but he knew what was coming. He did a runner she ended back inside, outed Liz as Witness X then Kaz pushed off the roof. That one? :p
Yeah cheers that one. Was on the grog last night so the name slipped me.

11 hours and 48 minutes till AU air time 0:)

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Yeah cheers that one. Was on the grog last night so the name slipped me.

11 hours and 48 minutes till AU air time 0:)
I'm off to bed soon, so those 11 hours will whizz by. Found me a link to a live stream for the finale :)

you were on the grog? I was on the monty carlo's :lmao

·
2,464 Posts
I'm off to bed soon, so those 11 hours will whizz by. Found me a link to a live stream for the finale :)

you were on the grog? I was on the monty carlo's :lmao
ha ha good night boomer

·
2,464 Posts
you have one less prisoner, May Jenkins, she finally gave up the grog"

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
R.I.P

Kosta, May, Brody, Liz

More to come

He did everyone a favour killing Boomer's mother.

Where the fuck was this Allie all season?

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
I'm gonna start writing my dreams down more often.

Theory: Joan killed a hobo and took their identity. Lord knows where they will go with it, but she'll be after Will Jackson for sure.
@Rain;

my theory.

I have a theory that Marie and Joan have been colluding the whole time. Marie got the dirt files from someone right? In Season 2 Joan said to Derek "I've seen the photos" the same photos that Marie leaked to the press. She also said how she knows about all the corruption that is going on.

Marie was getting her working girls from the streets, the place that Joan now calls home. Marie told Michael that somebody else had all the information and would leak it if she was harmed. That person could've been Joan. It is also possible Joan told Marie to get close to Will to break him emotionally.

101 - 120 of 134 Posts