Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now updated for current generation consoles, Resident Evil Revelations is the acclaimed survival horror title featuring series veterans Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they investigate the reportedly abandoned "Queen Zenobia" cruise ship. This new version features a smoother 1920x1080 resolution, an improved framerate, increased environmental detail and refined creature movement, defining the best-looking version of the game to date. All previously released downloadable content is also included in the game as unlockable rewards.

Take on hordes of enemies with a friend online in the returning Raid Mode, which includes "The Ghost Ship: Chaos," a fresh take on the popular stage with more powerful weapons and ways for players to upgrade their arsenal, and remixed enemy placements for an added challenge. Additionally, four controller schemes based on control types from across the entire series are available in this version of the game for a more flexible experience to accommodate different playstyles.

Resident Evil Revelations launches in North America at retail and digitally on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One August 29 for $19.99. A Nintendo Switch release of both Resident Evil Revelations and its follow up Resident Evil Revelations 2, which features series favorites like Claire Redfield and Barry Burton as they face untold horror, will also be available in Late 2017.]
Received that in my press e-mail, looks like Capcom is officially on board for bringing their games to the Switch now.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
A remaster of a game that was originally a Nintendo exclusive, and it comes out later than the PS4/Xbone release. I mean, this isn't the best sign that most of Capcom's games will be on the Switch from now on.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A remaster of a game that was originally a Nintendo exclusive, and it comes out later than the PS4/Xbone release. I mean, this isn't the best sign that most of Capcom's games will be on the Switch from now on.
LOL

Here you go Switch owners. Have some scraps. We're still bringing out our REAL games on PS4, like every sane person.
:lmao I mean I get it, but this is clearly them testing how RE does on the Switch for future releases.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
I'm just so thoroughly sick of Nintendo at this point. Every console other than the Wii (which was the exception that proves the rule) is just a failure that is only worth owning for the same old fucking first party games Nintendo has been pushing for years, and one or two oddball third party releases that are actually good.

Nintendo has not had a relevant place in the console industry since they retired the Super Nintendo. The only real success they've had is in the handheld market which is where they should stay. And I know everyone says, "Well, what about the Wii?". Well I say what about the Wii? Did they succeed in building on that momentum? Nope. As the Wii U was a failure.

If Nintendo can't get their shit together they should just fuck off already. They should just stick to releasing three thousand, iterative versions of their handhelds, the only hardware they actually seem to be able to get third party support for.

And why the fuck do we still care about the fat, italian plumber from the 80s in 2017? Nintendo is like this aging old man that won't go away. Have they even managed to create a great new mascot in the past 20-30 years? Here you go everyone. Have some more of the fat, butt crack plumber and the mute, girly elf boy. Sigh. At least Samus is still cool. She should have been THE Nintendo mascot. Especially now when everyone is into the feminism and social justice warrior propaganda

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Ultra Street Fighter 2 was their first major Switch game. Also, Monster Hunter Double Cross is coming out before this.

·
Registered
22,826 Posts
I'm just so thoroughly sick of Nintendo at this point. Every console other than the Wii (which was the exception that proves the rule) is just a failure that is only worth owning for the same old fucking first party games Nintendo has been pushing for years, and one or two oddball third party releases that are actually good.

Nintendo has not had a relevant place in the console industry since they retired the Super Nintendo. The only real success they've had is in the handheld market which is where they should stay. And I know everyone says, "Well, what about the Wii?". Well I say what about the Wii? Did they succeed in building on that momentum? Nope. As the Wii U was a failure.

If Nintendo can't get their shit together they should just fuck off already. They should just stick to releasing three thousand, iterative versions of their handhelds, the only hardware they actually seem to be able to get third party support for.

And why the fuck do we still care about the fat, italian plumber from the 80s in 2017? Nintendo is like this aging old man that won't go away. Have they even managed to create a great new mascot in the past 20-30 years? Here you go everyone. Have some more of the fat, butt crack plumber and the mute, girly elf boy. Sigh. At least Samus is still cool. She should have been THE Nintendo mascot. Especially now when everyone is into the feminism and social justice warrior propaganda
I think Nintendo is a great 2nd console to have. IMO they have the best 1st party games

·
Back where we belong!
2,579 Posts
There's not really a RE game which im eager to own on the switch. RE4, 5 & 6 were all remastered last year for Xbox/PS4 and I've played through 7 enough times recently.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
I think Nintendo is a great 2nd console to have. IMO they have the best 1st party games
I disagree about Nintendo having the best 1st party stuff (Sony does), but even for people who love their first party stuff. It feels like that is literally the only reason to own Nintendo consoles anymore. It's a lot of money to pay just for a chance to play the next Zelda game.

·
Registered
22,826 Posts
I disagree about Nintendo having the best 1st party stuff (Sony does), but even for people who love their first party stuff. It feels like that is literally the only reason to own Nintendo consoles anymore. It's a lot of money to pay just for a chance to play the next Zelda game.
Oh it's literally the only reason to buy Nintendo consoles. Luckily most tend to be cheaper, and as I said I like them as a second console. For me Xbox and PS4 are flip of the coins since the majority of the games I play are on both. But Nintendo is the only console with 1st party shit I enjoy I really care about. I'm an Xbox guy and I can't stand Halo or Gears. Like Sony not into Last of Us (over zombies and infections), though Uncharted is fun.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Couldn't even bring a mega man collection to switch. :mj4 it's so hard to fuck with these devs I swear.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Couldn't even bring a mega man collection to switch. :mj4 it's so hard to fuck with these devs I swear.
and the Mega Man Collection 1 & 2 would be a perfect fit for the Switch because us Nintendo dudes love retro games, indies know this and are smart enough to put physical copies of their game on the Switch.

The Disney Afternoon Collection is another good one.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
^^ looks more appealing imo

and the Mega Man Collection 1 & 2 would be a perfect fit for the Switch because us Nintendo dudes love retro games, indies know this and are smart enough to put physical copies of their game on the Switch.

The Disney Afternoon Collection is another good one.
Exactly. You say you're gonna bring future multi plats to switch off the success of ultra street fighter, yet your first instalment of that promise is a remaster. Shit like this is why bandai is out to cut their throat with this DBFZ game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts