Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With George W. Bush still at the helm, we're all fucked now boyos. I personally think they should buy a monkey to push buttons representing decisions because IT CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
He can do something about it, he has freedom of speech. He can also rally, and if enough people get together they can get Bush out.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
TheUnholyDragon said:
With George W. Bush still at the helm, we're all fucked now boyos. I personally think they should buy a monkey to push buttons representing decisions because IT CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE!!!!!!!!!!
Speak for yourslef maybe, I think Bush is an ok President, the best one we could have right now.

N

·
0 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
He can do something about it, he has freedom of speech. He can also rally, and if enough people get together they can get Bush out.
No, they can't....

51% of the nation voted for Bush. He'd have to do something highly stupid (and you can't say the Iraq war because 51% of the nation apparently agrees with it) where even his own Republican party would consider stupid. You can't just get people to "rally" to remove a president...

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
And you'd rather have Kerry in? I would have considered him, but nobody knew his plans or standings. At least we know what Bush is going to do. Bush may have led us into war, but had his reasons. The cabinet and congress agreed with him too, it couldn't have been that stupid. George W. Bush is our president, and it's kinda hard to go about life if you do not respect your leader. Even Kerry voters have to realize that no matter what, that's the president, and he's the leader of the country.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
America isn't screwed, Kerry isn't the President, we're safe from the numerous terrorist attacks that would have happened after he took office.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
How exactly is Bush making American safer? The last time terrorists struck was during this term. Terrorists are everywhere, we will never be completely safe from them.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The Hole Fucking Whatever said:
America isn't screwed, Kerry isn't the President, we're safe from the numerous terrorist attacks that would have happened after he took office.
Learn something about life, fucker. You'll never be safe unless you dig a hole to the center of the earth. Of course, then you'll burn to death and no one will lose a lot of sleep over it. Besides, the CIA is really the only thing that can prevent a terrorist attack, NOT the president, and if those "intelligence" reports are any indication of how safe we are, I'd say we're going away soon. And another thing, what kind of pussy are you if you're afraid of a terrorist attack? That's exactly the point of terrorism: to strike terror into people. Take a fucking risk once in a while.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
D-Man said:
Why is a 16 year old Canadian kid ranting about Bush?
Because what happens in the United States affects Canada as well. Not to mention any other countries which could be brought to risk due to Bush being a fucking idiot which, in case you haven't noticed, is EVERYONE. Why do you think Canadians had AMERICAN election coverage?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I don't see how anything has affected Canada since Bush has been president. Could you write me an essay explaining any changes that Canada has gone through because of Bush being the President?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
WOW, that is a bad affect. Screw Bush for that.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts