Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
yeah i think thats a great idea. i make mistakes a lot and so do most people so a spell checker would be real helpfull.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Spell-check won't help much when you are making stupid abbreviations like ppl. It's three more letters and your bitching about spelling.

N

·
0 Posts
It'd just be a waste of space. The amount of words and server processing wouldn't be worth it.

N

·
0 Posts
I really don't give a fuck what "everyone would like better."

It's not going to happen.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
i hope Nitemare bans you for that :no:

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
i think it's funny that you think he would give a shit about you. i think you sould calm down before you get yourself banned.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
i don't know why they have it or the rants because there always getting mad at people or banning them for no reason it's weird but you can't do nothing about. so i just keep my mouth closed it's the best thing to do. trust me.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Suggestions, yes. You suggested, that doesn't mean it's getting done. It would be too much work and take more server space for one little convienence that doesn't really matter. Learn to spell or learn not to care.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
now that i think about it. Hombre is right it would be to much of work and time to do. for only a few people to use it. besides it's not hard to check it your self. thats what i do i make a few mistakes but i don't care whats the worst thing that would happen some one will make a joke or make fun of you so what.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Wow what a bitchfest. If you can't spell, do something about it yourself. I think most people writing RP's use Word so they can spell check and then copy and paste. If you use and IE based browser you can download this http://www.iespell.com/

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I don't think that it's a good idea, I'm on an e-fed and it's really irritating when the Spell Check pops up. And to answer your question the Suggestion forum is there so that quality suggestions can be made. If Nitemare keeps on accepting every suggestion then the site would go down befor you can say the word Suggestion. Same with the Rants, you can rant but not go out of the way. The n00bs are banned 'coz they make n00bish rants.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts